9.25.2006

Induced Labor, Chancletas and Red Balls

'Kay. First I'd like to say I'm back. Second I'd like to say I know you're happy.
Third, I'd like to say...


What in the blue hell is this? Your boy Cam, the Pink Panther ... in all his fabulosity had the nerve to talk about Jay wearin Chancletas, but he's seen here freely dangling his limp wrist around this...guy *?* (who looks reminiscent of a homosexual christmas tree, coincidentally). HAAAAATED IT! Look at his coy smile in the first picture. Awww! It's so endearing that I almost didn't throw up in my mouth! I knew there was somethin a lil...eh, FLASHY about Cam. All that pink for nothin? Pffft, you cant pull the red skirt over my eyes! Far be it from me to judge though...you know Nique loves the kids. Especially the gay ones! I think its fagulous fabulous!


Whoo. Deep breath. Tomorrow mornin at 6am, I'll be gettin my Labor Induced...I know, interestin stuff huh? No, I'm not scared & no, I'm not excited. I'm ready to get this damn party started, so I can have my body back. FYI: Bein pregnant is SO not the hotness.

1.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Congrats...you'll be fine...can't wait to see the prince....

Cam...Cam...Cam...thats not a good look...

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

glad your back. hope everything goes well with the delivery.

cam needs to just come out the closet already. that "man" has boobage :/

2:13 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Not a good look at all......

11:46 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Congrats...i know im late...so baby boy DOPE Is here

11:05 AM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

gurl, you should told me tha shit twins and a single ago...! Best of luck and let us know how big and how long! Good luck, major love from the artic north....

1:30 PM  
Blogger Chyna said...

wish you luck for starters i was induced and its far worser than labor without the pain medicine be sure to send me a picture if you would thanks check out my site sometimes im just learning the game of blog so i dont have my site all dipped out yet BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK DEAR!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home