9.03.2006

Damn

Damn

My homeboy passed away today. They were at the lake doin the labor day celebration thing, and he was in the water and caught a cramp in his leg and drowned. From what I hear, our other boys tried to help him but he was panickin so bad that he almost drowned them too. So...another funeral, and I said I wasn't goin to no more but...*sigh*. This is just kinda crazy to me...its weird when you JUST talked to someone or JUST thought about em and then they're gone like that? I hadda blog this one out. Sorry for the morbidity. ..R.I.P 'Cel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

That's ill...I'm sorry to hear about your friend. That is kinda crazy that someone can be just on your mind, and then you lose them...

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home