8.06.2006

Quick Thoughts...

So. I'm watchin the coon-picnic that is "Flavor Of Love 2", cause I love to see niggas (YES niggas. NOT black folk) act a damn fool, so what better place to do it than VH1? (besides BET and UPN of course). Anyway, a couple of these bitches strike me as...a lil 'haphazard' shall we say?

1. "Buckwild"...first thought, and I KNOW everybody was thinkin this. "Does this bitch know slavery ended a couple years ago?", I mean she talks like Frederick Douglass is her pops. "I swear yo Flav, I'mma hol joo down in yo crib!" damn, why didnt the bitch just yell "MASSA!" after every word? The bad part? Shes whiter than Pepperidge Farm bread. You already know I'm mad. I'd smack fire out her ass if I ever seen her. Real talk.

2. "Tyson"...why didnt he just name this ho "Lispy?" This broad's lisp can rival Cindy Brady's.


I'm not quite understandin why they didn't pick no normal chicks. These bitches are worse than Hottie's ass was! I got one word for this season, and it hurts to say...deeply, to the core 'cuz was my joint last season...but the word is...scripted.

8 Comments:

Blogger Redstallyun said...

My momma was forever tellin my brother "I'll knock FIRE from yo ASS!" I thought she made that shit up... What about shittin on the steps??? I..I'm OUTDONE by this shit!

How many steps are lost because of this show...

10:29 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

But i will be watching every SUnday.......that bitch SPunkee....now u gotta watch out for her.....she put on a big act after she was the last to be chosen.......

1:28 PM  
Blogger miKeSee said...

I agree with the Coon Picnic statement. That nas song is definitely applicable.

I think the show is VERY entertaining, but embarassing for black folks. People of other races may watch this and get the wrong idea about black women. Spunkee's instigating everything, Something is just nasty...I could go on. But the worst part of the show is that it makes black women look like unintelligent, "loose", money/fame chasing niggerettes!

Again, I think the show is funny and I can separate the images I see from the REAL BLACK WOMEN I KNOW in REAL life (not reality TV). But can the rest of the people watching this show do that? I dunno.

And Buckwild is just trying too d@mn hard to be black. Like Puff said to the girl in that making the band episode, "I don't try and talk like a white girl, you shouldn't talk like a white guy. BE YOU!"

Flavor of Love is entertainingly WACK!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

DAMN IT, I missed the whole "shits"...*lol* I was sleep the whole day....too much partying...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

i aint watching! i just refuse. imma have to check you out for updates.....

11:08 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Man that show just pisses me off to no end. I know people liked it last season, but after seeing him earlier in that show with Rocky's ex, I was just upset.

But people will watch it just like I used to watch figure skating. Ummmm...to see them fall, of course. Except for that Debbie Thomas chick...she was thick as hell!!!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Amateurs in undies How to serve in table tennis online blackjack accounting continuing education Who was the baseball bat invented by

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home