8.09.2006

Mind Arrangement...

Okay. I got sixty-eleven thoughts rollin around in my head and I hate endin my day like that.

1. Janice Dickinson has gotta be like...the funniest white bitch on the planet "Holler back bitch!" =classic. oh yeah, and shes fab-u-fuckin-lous!
2. if we can make all these plans to end war in the middle east, why cant we use that same damn brain power to withdraw from Iraq?
3. and whatever happened to the "War on drugs"?
4. Claudia Chairrez is SO fucking fabulous to me!
5. yes, she is a man!
6. you do not show up at my house unnanounced.
7. especially if i decline your phonecalls.
8. twice.
9. and ignore your text messages.
10. thrice.
11. and i havent spoken to you since january
12. september just ain't comin fast enough
13. today, when i got out the shower...i looked at myself in the mirror and i seriously, truly, and forreal-ly got turned on by my reflection
14. i know right?
15. its gonna be 104 degrees tomorrow
16. i dont think its even that hot in hell!
17. and this mothafuckin fly keeps buzzin around...
18. even though i hate cassie, her song "long way to go" is in my head
19. am i the only one who aint bustin nuts cuz janet jacksons back?
20. would i be goin too far if i said mariah was better anyway?
21. i cant stop thinkin about how little kids are the biggest snitches in the world!
22. i asked her why she was cryin, and her two year old son said "cuz the police came an dey said 'put yo hands up shawn!'"
23. pardon me, i had to laugh at that [1]
24. Fred G Sanford ... the G stands for "Good Lookin"
25. and yes, this is all shit i think of, for what reasons i have no idea
26. innanet crushes are sooo laaameee...
27. and i almost caught one!
28. i do NOT wanna get up every 3 hours outta my sleep cuz i have to pee!
29. cant a negro enjoy a peaceful slumber?
30. what the hell is wrong with them lil white chil'ren runnin around here thinkin they vampires?
31. if i was a vampire, aint no damn way the police would catch me!
32. cant you just turn into a bat and fly off on they ass?
33. just a thought
34. no disrespect, but that World Trade Center movie looks like a big ass box of bullshit to me
35. i aint buyin into it
36. now lets see if they'll make a hurricane katrina movie
37. ....here come the back pains
38. so ima try this layin down and fallin asleep thing again
39. if it doesn't work...i guess i'll work on my scrap book =/




[1]copyright, Jay Z.

7 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Morning ma......What month are u in now and do you know what u are having? Forgive me if u already said it..im just being lazy.......but um...yeah I am digging Cassi'es new song..I wanted it for a ringtone but they didnt have it yet....

9:14 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

I ain't feelin Janet this time around, or the last FEW times.I didn't see "nipplegate" cause I didn't give a fuck about seein her perform anyway. Don't get me wrong, I had the Control RECORD that played on my little blue and white striped record player- but she ain't my cup a kool-aid no more. Er'body keeps talkin bout the "Diva" is back- is it me, or can she REALLY not sing all that good? That song wit Nelly? I can sing that shit- I think she's a big gimmick. I don't think the heiffah was that big- then got abs like that all the sudden, there's somethin suspect bout that "dickly" vein in her forehead, and I SWEAR that heiffah got a daughter out here! K- I'm done.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

They ain't gone make no Katrina movie, unless we do it ourselves...sounds like a plan Nique, lets do it!!!

Nique, pregnant women are sexy, ask any man. But on the real, I would walk around naked big belly and all and I would get turned on lookin at myself...I missed my belly once it was gone, leaving me a a stretch marked pooge...

12:20 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

They, excuse me, WE have created a Katrina movie OF COURSE it was directed by Spike Lee...its entitled: When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts...it will be on HBO this month...its more like a documentary though...no it is one...

and I too and NOT buying into the World Trade Center Movie....and I doubt if "they" (the haves) let us (the have nots) have a mainstream movie about it

2:04 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Thanks T.C, I gotta make sure I catch that..I know Spike and how he get down...

7:42 PM  
Blogger 911 said...

Yep 26 and 27 are exactly as stated......but you, nsane, negropino and others well.....intriguing....yep.

1:27 AM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

You Scrap?
Hollah back! I got's the GNP of Bothswana in supplies...I can send you a lil som' som for Nasir!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home