8.31.2006

Fuckin Kansans...

FUCKIN KANSANS...

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Kansas must breed dumbasses, I honestly think its somethin in the water. I love my mama more every day because she didn't have me NOWHERE near this state. When my son is born I will NOT let him drink the water here. On My Myspace blog, I wrote about Hurricane Katrina because it was the one year anniversary and there was a couple things I hadda expell from my mind. So I'm readin the comments...and this is one of em...

"i aint tired of hearin about it- i just dont give 2 fucks. cuz it aint affect me in no way. just like that fuckin terrorist attack didn't. cept for the fact gas is high. fuck it. shit happens. im not ignorant, it just aint affect me. but ive also lived in kansas damn near my whole life - so take it however. case & point. fuck the world. i AM the only bitch that matters. =) I liked this blog tho. and im ready for the "fuck melissa you a dumb douche" speech im bout to get from you. but fuck it too. anyway this damn cat is tryin to type for me so ima cut this. 2 kudos even tho u dont care what i think."



Yeah. That pissed me off. How do you say some shit like that? I just don't understand. So I replied with:

"Wow...thats like the stupidest shit anybody ever said. You wouldn't be sayin that shit if a tornado came and blew this country ass-piece of shit-lame-cow breedin-good for nothin-non revenue gainin ass-state away, would you? Shit I'm probably the most selfish person on this planet and if I can muster up enough of a conscience to give a fuck, you should be able to too. So cuz you was born and raised in KS mean you dont give a fuck about when other people is strugglin? C'mon. Thats why I hate livin here ya'll Kansas hicks are so fuckin SLOW. Seriously. That just pissed me off. I'm not tryna give you no speech, I'm just sayin that shit you said truly was ignorant. Now tell somebody from New Orleans that shit you just said and see what happens.



And I'm givin myself two mothafuckin kudos."



This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I fucking hate livin here and I hate all the people here. The amount of ignorance is just bafflin' to me. Like do you honestly think like that? Then justify it because you were born here, lived here all your life and you're most likely gonna die here? Get fucking real. People forget that this is even a STATE. God. I went to the hospital this mornin and they told me my blood pressure was up. I'm sure that added a couple notches to the blood pressure meter! Stupid, stupid ho's.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Dominique! You cant let the ignorant fuck with you like that. You just simply cant. They outnumber us....unfortunately they'll always be here wherever you go. Next time someone spews some ignorant shit just close your eyes and softly say to yourself 'forgive them father for they know not what they do."

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was an excellent response to that lame ass comment!!!!! Please carry on with your plans to finsih college because you my young my young sister needs to be "heard" and you want to put yourself in a position to be heard with the best of them. Peace and blessings, C in Indiana.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

I'm wonderin if she thought that shit would be cute? I'm REALLY not comprehending how she even put that response together- was it to show "thoroughness" or "hardness"? I'm lost. To state somethin bout bein the only bitch that matters- playin or not- this is no subject to play wit! Too many people lost too much- LIVES- physical as well as mental! WTF! I read the rest of what yall said- I don't wanna get racist and get to jumpin to conclusions and bein irrational as I'm known to be, so I will drink a nice big glass of "shut the fuck up".

1:51 PM  
Blogger T.C. said...

You deserve to give yourself two kudos for that one...but like Teej said...its a whole LOT of ignorant folks out here...a LOT...and you can't let them get to you, because you will find yourself fighting a whole lot of battles...
Folks will constantly shock you with their ignorance...the sad thing is that this person is DEAD serious about how they feel, and you know what "its really ok" because you chulk it up, take a deep breathe, hit them with some REAL TALK and keep moving...don't waste your to much time on it...to much energy...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home