8.11.2006

The Blog Tip..

I'm gettin kinda sluggish on the blog tip, people. I don't know what it is, lately I had a buncha shit to talk about...but just didn't have the inclination to blog it. I been readin everybody elses though. I know I scared a couple people to shits the other night cause I thought I was in labor. I'm tombout fuckin stomach cramps, I had the burst of energy you're sposed to get and all of it. It was a false-a-fuckin larm...went to the hospital, they just said that "these things happen sometimes". I was so pissed that I wanted to stick my hand up my holy grail and pull *Nasir out. Yeah. That serious. September 24th is the date folks. I doubt it'll go that long though. Anyways, just wanted to put people up on game, I'm alive and well, and still dope as hell. Peace.



* Nasir is the official name of my unborn Prince.

11 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Well, I'm glad for you that it turned out to be a false alarm. I hope you have a healthy kid tho...you'll be a dope ass mom.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

"Nas is coming............"

Dude you sooooooooooo should have that shit playing all throughout your delivery. Yeah I know...Teej=Dope

10:44 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

LIke the name..........

8:57 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Aww, Nasir...aka Nas...*lol*

I remember the false alarms, I was off in there every week...then once I was really in labor I didn't even know...*lol*

9:23 AM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

Cute name....take it easy

4:43 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

I feel you on the blogging thing. I don't really get into it anymore. I still read other people's ish too.

So you're naming the young prince Nasir, huh? That's cool as hell. Let me know when his grip is strong so I can buy him his first Mr. Microphone.

LOL@Teej for the song idea.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home