7.07.2006

scumbags

Scumbags. Fuckin' scumbags. The world is filled with em. They loiter on street corners, at family reunions and may even be in your bed. To further define the name "scumbag", there are a few defining factors:


a) The scumbag is selfish. He cares for no one except himself. (and I mean NO one- not his mother, his child & definately not you).
b) The scumbag will do/say anything he possibly can to make you angry.
c) The scumbag will hide his feelings until its too late for them to come to light.
d) The scumbag will talk to you as if you are the fuckin' peice of Orbit gum that got stuck to the bottom of his fresh pair of Forces earlier that morning.
e) The scumbag will expect you to take that shit like a G.
f) The scumbag does not understand that other people have feelings. Nor does he give a fuck.


Of all the scumbags, in all the cities, in all the countries, of all the world...I ended up with a fuckin scumbag for a Babys Father. He's not no regular scumbag though, oh nooo...he is the type of scumbag that doesn't reveal his TRUE scummy nature until its too late to get him out of your fucking life (i.e. when you're 7 months pregnant). He is the type of scumbag that treats you like you are the goddamned Queen Of Sheeba (buys you shit, takes you places, spends time with you, dips out on his homeboys for you etc). He is the type of scumbag that waits till he gets all the fuck the way across the ocean, and is ridin around on fuckin' magic carpets and shit, runnin from trained monkeys with Fez hats on and charmin snakes to act like the true scumbag that he is. I cant for the fuckin life of me understand why somebody would wait until they can die at any given second, to start to act like a true cocksucker. Yeah, he's no doubt stressed out that he's over here, and he might even be stressed that I'm over here, but some of the shit he says/does it just beyond me. He'll call, and say shit like "Why the fuck you aint answerin your phone?" AFTER I pick it up, mind you. I'll probably say "I just did", *silence* "Well I'm goin back to work" *click* Thats it. No "I love you", "Hows the baby?", "How are you?"...oh nooo far be it from him to give a FUCK how I feel. Yet and still, he can call his fuckin mother and tell her if I "did somethin bad" to him, but he cant spend more that a minute and some change on the phone with me? Or if he does, its him tryna down talk me & I don't play that shit. He called Monday to inform me that I was "the stupidest bitch he ever met in his life" & countless other bullshit...until I was forced to say "I hope you fuckin die over there" and told him never to fuckin call me again. My temper is out this world. So is his. So hes called me like 4 times since then, and I ain't answered. I dont need this kind of fuckin stress, I'm gonna go into preterm labor fuckin around with him AND school. So I'm lookin for an apartment in Port St. Lucie, Florida...and I'll hopefully be gone before he comes back. It sounds grimey, cause I'll have the baby...but whatever, seems to me like he doesn't give a fuck. So why should I? He is eviscerated from my life, until he gains some fuckin' social skills. Anyway. If any of you are scumbags out there, I'd advise you to clean up your act, or you'll be left alone and feelin like the steamin' pile of wrinkly ballsacks that you are.

12 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U just need to breathe..sit down....it aint worth all of that think about hte baby....and how he feels..those soldiers over there aint in their right mindframe....

10:05 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Woo-SAH. GIRL! Niggaz are a trip. Diff'rent situation- but my ex was in jail actin a PLUM ASS FOOL! How you gone hang up on me- and I'm payin for the fuckin phone call? WTF?! Yeah they trick you in the first 2-6 months- give or take- treatin you like a QUEEN- buyin shit, doin shit, lookin at you like you the best thing since sliced bread- this nigga took my braids out while I laid in his lap, fixed me a sandwich better than Mr. Goodcent's and had it waitin when I got off work (I LUVS a good sammich!)dinner cooked, favorite candy in the car when he picked me up from work and so on and so forth. He went to jail, where I was supportin his ass and got suited and booted to try to clown.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

I see whatchu sayin Missy. I looked at it from that angle too, but my point is...take it out on THEM not ME...I aint did shit to his ass. He knew what he was signin up for when he wrote his name on that damn line, and I'm not havin the best of times either, who wanna go from a size 7 to a damn 11, and be pregnant? Nigga better get his mind right.



LMAO @ Red...they'll do it man. The jail shit is ass backwards though, he shoulda been tryna worship u lol.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*LMAO* You are so crazy....

My BD is a scumbag, shit, I could be one too...

But dude just don't know how to deal right now, cut him some slack, baby...

1:01 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

It will be greater later....

1:01 PM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

Ok, you get bonus points for using "eviscerated" AND fuck you in the same paragraph! Go register so your online fam can send you some shower gifts!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

baby....calm down, relax...start breathing. for real niquey you cant let ANYONE get under your skin like that. When people are pushing me to the highest level of pisstivity I often say to myself 'Forgive them father. For they know not what they do'.

Try it baby.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Make ontario incorporation company online Jobs with medicare Federal kemper life assurance company cause gain weight zoloft health insurance short term in london life insurance representative canada

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Order phentermine c o d online Public domain solar funnel cooker Texas holdem poker tin whole grain to eat to lose weight

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! film editing classes

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home