7.18.2006

Maaan...

......"You aint gotta like me. You just mad cuz I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be"

I got told yesterday that I was and I quote: "Too mean". What the fuck is this? Third grade? I had to explain to this punk-pussy that I don't have to be "nice" to nobody if I dont want to. That ain't me. If the shit aint genuine, why front like I wanna be cordial to your ass and I don't? Fuck that shit son! I'M RAW! I KEEPS IT REAL! And my keepin' it real does NOT go wrong, ya dig? You aint gotta talk to me if you dont like it, shit. I also told 'em that if people was tryna step all over you all the time you wouldn't be too "nice" your goddamn self. People will exploit your kindness and take that shit for weakness at any chance they get. Thats why I fuck with about 4 people. I used to have a whole Amistad boat fulla niggas that I used to chill with bout 2 years ago...then some shit goes down and you see what muthafuckas are REALLY like...just deceitful and fake, I feel like if you not gonna be real with a person and be who you are around them all the time, whats the point in even dealin' with em? Them few people that I do fuck with though are the TRILLEST of the trill. I'd put money in the bank on that one. Anyway that just kinda pissed me off, so I had to blog about it.


Oh yeah. This pissed me the fuck off too! I'm tired of people sayin "You only got two months left!" (of bein pregnant). Mannn SHUT THE FUCK UP with that shit yo. First of all, I know how long I got. Second of all don't be comin at me like 2 months is a short time. BITCH your ass ain't pregnant and you don't know how the fuck I'm feelin right now! Yeah, you mighta been pregnant before... so what? You wasn't feelin the same way I'm feelin so take your lil opinions and stick em down your throat till you choke on em. I'm also tired of people tellin me what I'm not gonna be able to do after I have the baby...example: "You not gonna be able to go nowhere. Ever", "You gonna be broke all the time", "You gonna hate the first 3 months"...BITCH dont tell me what I'mma hate. Just cuz your ass got pregnant when you was 14 fuckin years old and your parents wasnt tryna help you out, does not mean that I'mma be as miserable as your fast ass was. Shouldn'ta been so hot in the ass and you wouldn't had all them damn problems. Don't try to tell me shit! Where the hell was your ass at when I was laid up in the bed with my knees on my fuckin forehead creatin a baby? Nowhere to be found. So thats where you need to be right now. Gotdammit. Excuse the hostility ya'll, but damn...people just need to let me deal with shit and quit tryna give me they worthless ass advice!

I'm goin to bed yo =/

7 Comments:

Blogger Honey-Libra said...

LMAO....WOW!! I've never been pregnant but when my sis was she was like I'm tired of these dang on people wanting to touch my belly or ask me what I'm having or telling that it's gonna come any day now....LOL

I've heard that I'm too sarcastic..if you can't deal with it....bye..no need to talk to me.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I like touching pregnant womens bellies, but I won't touch yours Nique...*lol*
I don't want you to snap!

I can't wait to see the lil cutie...I hope he/she has your eyes....

11:32 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

MAKES ME WANNA GET MY TUBES TIED :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

How somebody gone tell you how it's gone be for YOU though? They didnt' know how it was gone be for THEM until the shit happened. Furthermore, when have they known "the Trendsetta" to be broke? They think you gone go from 1000 thr.ct. sheets, to sleepin on the floor or sum'n??? THey act like you bout to have Florida some Evans moments- just cause you havin a baby!E'rbody ain't GOTTA be strugglin to pay they Sect. 8 rent (HOW do you struggle to come up wit $58/mo?- baffling)but have "clubwear", search high and low for a babysitter so they can go out (lookin like a broke bitch)run outta they food stamps cause they sold most of 'em, and shop and Walmart for all they needs AND wants (hell nah! Show them heiffahs how it's done.

Ummm,knees on your forehead?? That's a fun position- unless somebody get to wild and yo' knees start tappin yo' forehead- not that that's happened to me or anything...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Honey-Libra! OMG Mannn...that makes me fuckin MAD when people just run up and touch you...even muhfuckas that dont know you!


Heyyy thanks Nsane...hopefully he wont have my temper...or his dads for that matter =/


Missy, it might be a good idea lol...thats only if you was in a fragile health state like my ass was before i got pregnant. thats why i be havin all these damn problems. i done had every problem except constipation.


Red...every time you comment on my shit, no matter how pissed I am...you be havin me fuckin ROLLIN man!

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home