7.21.2006

Irritated...

Maybe I'm too caught up in myself. I don't know. Maybe I just have a low, low, low, looooow tolerance for bullshit & ignorance (I like to think thats the answer). Anyways, I was talkin to this duck (female) yesterday that I used to be friends with back in the day (shes one of those "damn-I-aint-black-but-I-wanna-be-down-and-I-wish-I-could-say-the-N-word" types) and she asked me if I seen ATL. I said yeah. Then she asked me if I liked it. Again I said yeah. She told me she was dissapointed in it. So I was like "Well, why?"...now, this is where I got irritated...and I don't know if my irritation was justified, but I don't give a shit! She said "It wasn't even gangsta. They didn't shoot or kill nobody, and they didn't even really sell no drugs. I thought they was gonna do some Yung Joc stuff, and show me about the Trap" (I can't make this shit up yo. She actually said that Yung Joc shit). Now, I'mma need a collective "Ho, sit down" from the congregation. This is a bitch, mind you...that aint NEVER been out the state of KS, so what the fuck she know about shootin and killin and sellin drugs? That shit ain't somethin you wanna see ALL the time if you've really been around it. Then I said "Why we cant be doin nothin positive? Everytime ya'll go see a movie you want all the black people to get shot the fuck up or be doin drugs huh?" (I admitted the skatin' thing in the movie was kinda...ehhh). Anyway she told me she ain't mean it like that. Whatever. Maybe she didn't. Either way that shit was just plain ig'nant to say. Especially to somebody like me who always got their damn fist in the air. And YUNG JOC? Come on. If she absolutely HAD to pick somebody to represent the hood...YUNG JOC?! I'm through with that portion.

NOW...remember that 8 page paper I had to write? Yeaaah. That one. Well we turned in our rough drafts and went to pick em up yesterday. This...fuckin...whore...gonna tell us that NOBODY did the paper right and handed em back with like 68,000 marks. She told us that she couldn't give any of us a passin grade if she had to grade for finals right now. Now this bitch done marked some shit on my paper that she ain't even teach us! So how the fuck we posed to know? I know its college and all but...gotdamn! If the WHOLE class ain't pass...shouldn't that indicate a teachin' error? So that irritated me even more. If it wasn't for Rakim's "I ain't no joke" (which I'm BLASTIN right now) I'd probably be mad as shit right now. DEUCES!


"I'm just a addict/addicted to music/maybe it's a habit/I gotta use it"- Rakim

4 Comments:

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

hol'up hol'up hol'up....(i'll save my Ho Sit Down 'til i'm finished) okay Yung Joc...i'm in the "A"...and he wouldn't have been the first name to drop...was it the "Benchmark of Gangstasizm"...(i made that one up)....i might rent the movie this weekend...i was trying to get wifey to see it...Sound like it wasn't worth the movie price...Why did she want to see selling of drugs...like that makes or breaks a movie...damn i'm irritated just by typing a response to that crazy azz chick...oh yeah...tell her "Ho, sit down".....

1:57 PM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

A "hoe sit down" to the chicka an write the paper over...College is about what THEY want, not about what you have learned...unfortunately.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

"Hoe Sit Down!!!"

It's shit like this that makes you just have to bow ya head for a sec, close ya eyes and whisper to yourself "Forgive them father for they know not what they do"

I hate having to talk to white folks who get the good majority of their knowledge of black folks from mass media. Its such a pain in the ass to deal with.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Honesty, I thought ATL was gone be a shoot em up movie, but I was relieved when it wasn't....I honor TI for not portrayin us black folk as just "gangsta's"...tell that HOE TO SIT DOWN if she want to see some gangsta shit, tell her to watch Scarface...

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home