7.26.2006

I'm Salty..

This doesnt happen often! So my (somethin like) best friend is movin to Cali. Shes leavin right now as we speak, actually goin to the airport or whatever. She is goin to be with her husband who is a fuckin' idiot. I'm not just hatin. He really is. He puts his hands on her, and my god baby. He blew they whole savings on weed, and coke and liqour. He went to Mexico and bought 6 prostitutes. He cheated on her and got another girl pregnant (and wont even acknowledge the girl now). He's almost been kicked out the army bout 5 times now. The list goes on, and on. A wise person told me that I gotta let her make that decision. I agree with that, but nobody wants to see their friend doin dumb shit like that. I dont like her gettin her ass beat, thats foul shit...but dont bring my god child around that shit, y'know? She dont know NOBODY out there and he gonna be mistreatin her ass and she thinks she just gonna up and leave if he starts actin crazy. Negative. So, I'm extremely salty about that shit right now. I'm frustrated that I'm stuck here...AGAIN. It's not fuckin fair! I'm tryna bust my ass to get outta here and I'm still stuck *stomps foot* Plus, I'm tired of people tellin me about "the long run", man FUCK the long run! I'm worried about the half meter dash right now, gotdammit. I'm impatient. I can't help it, its part of my personality traits. I dont want it now, I want it RIGHT now.



BLAH. I wanna fight somebody.

8 Comments:

Blogger Peabo DeBarge said...

i will never understand these women who allow this to happen to them...

3:45 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

That is so true, he gone have her isolated and there's no one to help her. But you're right, you have to let her make her mistakes...

6 Hookers? Hope he didn't bring her back anything, not to mention, when she fuckin a coke head, that shit is in her system now, and god forbid she get pregnant by him, they gone have a crack baby....

Don't fight nobody, at least until the baby drops...I feel you, Aquarian, when you ready you ready and can't nobody tell you different. IF you really want it, you'll get it. Besides, we're loners and we tend to do shit on our own, so if thats what you want go for it!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Sorry Nique computer dramma, those comments weren't for this post...*lol*

They were for BlueButterfli....

6:44 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Damn!! Well I know it's frustrating and people get tired of that old cliche',"Some people gotta learn the hard way." That just pisses you off when you KNOW how it's going to end. If not how it's going to end, at least what's going to happen next.

You can only tell people so much. The thing about individuals in love is that their heart will take them some place that their head won't. She will learn, but it will only come after getting her head bumped a couple more times. Being a friend you just might have to be there when she falls. If you can't catch her, at least help her pick up the pieces.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous thatgirl said...

You really can't help noone who doesn't want to help themselves, I guess when she fed up and really had enough she will make a change, and hopefully it won't be too late.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home