7.29.2006

Fuck The Weekend & Fuck Lyfe Jennings!

First I would like to start by sayin that I hope you muh'fuckas are havin a lovely one out there in blog land. As for me? Maaan, FUCK tha weekend! I'm tired of bein cooped up like a damn slave who didn't kick it wit Harriet Tubman (i.e. A STUCK NEGRO!) I wanna go to the club! I wanna see some dudes! I wanna go throw my ass on a couple of somebodies just to tease they ass! Theres nothin better to do on the weekend than club here, but I cant exactly go in there when I got a full grown person restin in my damn stomach! And fuck a Blockbuster night. So I'm so lame that today I went and splurged at Walmart/Hobby Lobby/Jo Ann and bought a whole buncha shit to make me some scrap books. I'm only 20, goddamnit, I am NOT supposed to be in nobodies house at 9:28 pm on a Saturday! This SO is not me dude. I'd be EXTRA out right now if this was 7 months ago. Even my Mama and Daddy goin out! Anyway. That's a lost cause. Shoulda worn a rubber. Which brings me to my next point! Lyfe Jennings and that fuckin' "S.E.X" song. Dawg, I know you tryna tell these girls somethin positive, like wait for sex..thats all well and good, but Shut the fuck up. Really. Who's gonna be bout to get poked and right after the negro says "Lemme just put the head in", be like "OH MY GOD! YOU JUST WANT MY S.E.X, LYFE WAS RIGHT!". Cut that shit short homey. Maybe I'm just mad cuz I gave my S.E.X. up lol. Whatever though. Be good peoples. Don't do nothin I wouldn't do.









...which of course isn't much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl, I felt the same way, 21, right when you are legally able to club, I was couped up, sick, with a protruding belly...no drinks, no smoke, no nothing, just food.....and watching everyone else enjoy there lives...

Not much has changed, but on the bright side, at least mo is willing to help you, so you will be able to shake yo ass, soon enough...

9:28 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

I haven't heard the song but I see it has you up in arms...LMAO. I am sure that you will be out there soon enough. Hey, at least it gives you time to dedicate blogs to some of your loyal fans. Sacrifice!!! It's makes you immortal. Alright...I can't back that up. There's no getting around the fact that it probably pretty much sucks...LOL.

4:17 AM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

Sheite muslim...scrapbookin ain't that bad! I ain't EVEN 40 and I love it! or 50 for that matter!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home