7.15.2006

As Posted On My MySpace Blog...

So uh, I'm channel surfin (cuz you know theres nothin on at 3:59 AM), and I turn to MTV Jams. First all I see is a pair of tire lips and some nostrils that look like they suckin up the pieces of the Ozone that have gone missin. That just happens to be Jay Z's face. (I'm a Jay Stan, so I can say these things) ANYWAY, I watch for a few more seconds then I see what seems to be a outta control birdnest fly across my screen, I was wrong. It was Beyonce's hair. She then commences to go into epileptic seizures through out the duration of the video. She does them standin up. She does them sittin down. She does them layin down. Hell, the bitch even shimmys against the wall, slides down the wall havin a fuckin seizure. She gets behind Jay and has a seizure AGAIN, while hes just spittin his verse like everything is ok. Beyonce is clearly cryin for help. Frankly, I'm scared.



It's clearly time for me to go to bed. =/

13 Comments:

Blogger JerseyTjej said...

sorry baby girl...but it is 10:pm here on my side of the world and I have not seen JZee's nostrils or Beyonce's weeve...

4:07 PM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

It's all good, cousin' cause I'm southern...G.R.I.T.N,,,but related by the south...(WVU class of 198....

4:09 PM  
Blogger JoJo D. said...

It is clear that Beyonce needs an intervention of some sort. Drugs? Alcohol? Exorcism? All the above?

She is in such need of help.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

LMAO @ 'outta control birdnest'.

You so stupid.

"I love(d) your point of view/'cuz you (hold) no punches" - UKNOHOO

9:03 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Ummm, yea, I don't know what Beyonce think she is doing with those "seizures" she call dancin...it is scary...WTF????

*lol* @ Insanity

3:22 PM  
Blogger 911 said...

No days off, coverage should be provided 7 days a week.....thanks in advance....lol...1

4:51 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I was like WTF is this low budget vidoe....B can do way better than that but considering she paid for it......i guess she gotta be budget conscience...the illest part of the video is when she throws up the ROC sign at the end of J's verse......I love me some Jay..he made that video!!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Oh and iLo ve how u described B's hair...a friggin birdnest.....

10:12 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

she was gyratin' somthing serious....

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

i fully agree about bey's new video. shit has nothin to do with the song and she looks like a madwoman.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog crissy moran

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home