6.06.2006

unruly tramps!

*Sighs. God, shed some light down on these unruly tramps. Why must they constantly cluck and cluck about eachother, but yet when they see the object of their cluckery, they remain silent? Thats the difference between a real bitch & a cluck. You see, a real bitch..(for instance, ME) will say what I gotta say to any of these birds. CUZ, I AINT NEVA SCARED! (no Bonecrusher). Fortunately, I dont have to waste none of my energy on these jezebels currently, because they're not cluckin in my yard. But I can hear their wings startin to flap in my homegirl's yard, who is also a trill bitch...it just bothers me that they can talk slick, until they get their card pulled. *shakes head in dismay & sadness. For the life of me, I cannot understand why a cluck will wanna fight over a nigga who DOESN'T want her anymore, ISN'T leadin her to believe that he does want her & pays her about as much attention as the Republicans pay to poor black folk. Worst of all, a nigga with no legit job, barely a place to live, "sells weed", but yet whos phone is always cut off, has no car and about 3 or 4 babymommas that he be duckin and dodgin from. Step your standards up...these yamps out here need guidance. And FAST!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Thats why I don't fuck with bitches, most of them are clucks...

9:17 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Sound like don't NOBODY need this nigga 'round. Bitches get wayy too hype around they girls- bitches KNOW they can't fight. I swear these hoes here CANNOT fight, but they mouthpiece will scare a bitch off. I ain't much for words at that time- I'm plottin how I'ma get the bitch on the ground and mollywhop the floor wit 'er - while she yappin bout what we here for.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

What's good with that??? And then they're like the main ones complainin that there's no more good black men...they don't see any cause they be fuckin with scrubs, thats why. Watch out for them chickens, they spread the bird flu...

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home