6.20.2006

take dat...take dat

I never been much of a group worker. Like in class when we had to work with groups, I hated it. Mainly cause I'm bossy as shit and I pretty much want everything done my way. So today in class we had to work as a group and come up with conclusions to this literary journal we read. So I sat there with my lame ass group, not sayin shit. There were these questions on a worksheet that we had to answer, so they comin up with answers out loud and shit and writin em down. Well, time comes to present em and I aint said shit the whooooole work-time...so once we get up there and everybody says their part...they hand me the last question. The question with no answer written down. I gave those mothafuckas a Damien from "The Omen" type look and proceeded to answer the question off the top of my lil Floridian head. So when I'm done freestylin my answer, my teacher is like "That is probably the best interpretation I've heard on this literary journal yet". My hatin ass group members look at me. I thumbs-upped they asses. In my mind I'm on some P. Diddy "take dat, take dat hahaaaa!" shit. Try to play the NIQUE THE KIDDSKI? Negative!


On the other side....any body good at dream interpretations? I had a dream bout Hova last night. I seen this nigga and Beyonce in the parkin lot of everybodys favorite store, Wal-Mart. I go "Ya'll ARE SO CUTE!" somehow, B dissapears and me and Hov and like 3 of my homeboys are in the car headin to God knows where, and outta nowhere Hov is like "If I aint have all this dough, would you like me though?" and I told him he wasnt cute, & it wasnt the dough. *looks around the room* I gotta stop eatin pork before I go to bed.


p.s.

So um. Im back on myspace. Anybody got a myspace page? I wanna see you bloggers outside of this blog...um...bloggation? Whatever.

8 Comments:

Blogger jk with an E said...

you are a dope one, so i'm totally not surprised that you chopped it up during your presentation. good teachers know what the business is!

i'm on myspac nique... i'd L O V E to add you to my friends thing... cause like i said, you are a dope one! CLICK HERE FOR MY SPACE

5:56 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Damn!!!!! They really tried to set you out there!!!! Next time they form a group I would look for dey ass too!!! Tell 'em your back is still hurtin' but you'll carry their asses again!!!

Don't know what to say about that dream though. If you click on ol girl's link, I'm on her page. I can't access Myspace from the ship anymore, but I'll get at ya when I can. www.myspace.com\str8chi

6:38 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

i hate group projects too.. shit is lame cause i like to work by myself. Plus I procrastinate like a mofo but the shit is a classic masterpiece by the time I decide to do it.

lol as for ya Jigga dream.. can't help you.. I'm mad he flowed at you though.

yup.. I have myspace.. it's.. www.myspace.com/brownskinned_chiiq/

8:38 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

walmart? hova? that was a damn nitemare! I got a myspace, the link is thru my blog.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Yea girl hit me up on myspace...InsanelySane...

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

Myspace for musicians is awesome. IT levels the playing field and everone has the sam amount of space. best networking tool out there

11:00 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Take dat, take dat! Bitch! My friends HATE that I always say that shit and that I added Bitch to the end- and do the dance wit it.(Bitch is like an exclamation point for me) I stole it from J. Foxx, but it's still funny to me. Why did I actually throw my thumbs up and do the smiley "fuck you" look just to see how funny it would be? LMPBAO! I hope you hit 'em wit the double thumbs!
Hated group projects, cause yeah "I'M BOSS-AY!" and LA-ZAY! I do the shit when I want to, and how I want to.
I can't BELIEVE them fakin and shakin ass faulty fuckers you was workin wit- did they have a group huddle about that shit? Was it just enough questions for the amount of people in your group? I mean damn- that was faulty! Make me wanna say som'in to 'em, and I'on even know 'em!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info digital printing vs conventional printing Pilates lessons in leeds http://www.nightvision-webcam-thermal.info/Personal-gay-foot-fetish-site.html

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home