6.02.2006

so...

Which one of you lovely people wanna help me out? I'm tired of usin bloggers wack ass templates. I'm pretty nice on the Paint Shop Pro, but my HTML is kinda thoed off. Anybody know how to put up their own templates (or got a cousins baby mamas uncle who knows how?)...and I wanna change my words and shit down there where it says "comments", thats so boring. Know any sites? People? Aliens? Cats? Rats? Chickens? Ducks? People with jobs? People without jobs? You get my drift like a ocean right? Right. Swalla back.

11 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

GO to my blog and look @ My credits....theres a template site there i hope that helps

9:24 AM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

OOOH THANKSSSS

10:46 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I used http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/. They're aiight...not the best really in terms of selection, but you might find something that you'll like there.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous gina said...

Also check out http://blogmakeoverdiva.blogspot.com/. This woman does work for free!
also..http://wordpress.isnaini.com/index.php?wptheme=Follow+Me he has very nice stuff.

3:52 PM  
Blogger BossMack said...

I wish I could help ya ass out.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

^ lmfao that made me laugh.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home