6.15.2006

S.F.I

I hate grown men who do childish shit. Childish shit like call my phone 5 minutes ago (From Iraq), mind you and get mad when I can't hear shit on that FUCKED UP ass reception. I'm all like "Huh? Who is this?" This bitch nigga "NEVA-MIND!" and hangs up. You don't fuckin hang up on me. Lemme rephrase that. You dont hang up on NOBODY when you in a position where ya ass can get blasted the fuck away at any second. All he had to do is say his fuckin name. I know that woulda took away from his pride, cuz I'm sposed know his voice from jump...but the TV was loud as shit, and I wasnt even focused on the phone cuz I was doin my EnglishComp paper, so dont get all pissy wit me cuz I can't hear ya punk ass. I'm mad.









*S.F.I.=Stupid Fucks Incorporated.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

punch your screen! :)


I kid, i kid...


the good reverend

12:18 PM  
Blogger Honey-Libra said...

Although we do have caller ID why could he just say who he was from jump isn't that protocal..I could be wrong but oh well...then again maybe all that sand got his mind cloudy LOL

2:23 PM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Don't you hate when people do shit like that? (when I act like that, it should be overlooked) I tell any nigga I'm WIT- don't fuckin hang up on me- you never know what could happen. A nigga would feel real shitty if that's the last conversation they had wit somebody- all over a attitude. I hate gettin hung up on more than a whole lotta shit though- I feel like it's disrespectful. I don't hang up on nobody midsentence, I forewarn you that you ain't talkin right, then cut you off- say bye- THEN click it in your face! LOL!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cell cellular phone prepaid pdr zyrtec Auto fresh floating dolphin air freshener Pc video capture card http://www.ford-8.info Buick electra 1958 Montreal voyeurs Perscription vardenafil hydrochloride drug how to remove hair relaxer from hair Customer online service training ionizers negative ion air machines Cosmetic puffs

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home