6.21.2006

the "severe thunderstorm list"...

I was gonna wait till 12am, so it could look like I didn't post twice in one day...but fuck that. With no further ado...


1.they cancelled the severe thunderstorm warnin'
2.so why does it sound and look like the Book Of Revelations is comin to pass outside my window?
3. i bit my mouth, and now i keep bitin the same spot
4. its a hard knock life
5. "Do you think I meant to hurt you? Nooooo!"
6. special thanks to everybody who added me on myspace =)
7. kinda dumb of yall though. for all you know i could be some crazed psycho trackin your every move. haha. just jokin. or am i? *eye brow raises*
8. is it just me or is Makin The Band 3 some borin ass shit?
9. i miss dylan =(
10. "Raggadedonga!" - Dylan.
11. "We used to live in love, but now we're afraid--of the darkness & bitter memories, lovers who crushed us through infidelity"- LL Cool J.
12. thats the troof in the boof!
13. i like Chingy & Tyrese's song =/
14. is that bad for hip hop?
15. do rappers REALLY care if cristal doesn't want them drinkin their shit?
16. i dont think Kimora cares too much.
17. my cousin in the Chi called me today
18. she wants me to come and stay with her
19. "Different day same shit, aint nothin good in the hood, I'd run away from this bitch and never come back if I could"- Fiddy Pennies.
20. as much as I'm anti-50, thats my motto right now.
21. why won't they gimmie my own reality show?
22. film school is next on the agenda.
23. the white lady at walmart carded me when i tried to buy a rated R dvd
24. i almost "Hyyyy-uken!"-ed her ass
25. remember that shit? STREET FIGHTER, NIGGA!
26. which reminds me. "SEEEGA!"
27. i was told i was too crunk today
28. to which i replied "HO SIT DOWN!"
29. the Lil Jon "Snap Ya Fingers" video really makes me feel like i snorted some shit i shouldn't have. all those goddamn colors.
30. i cant help but feel like im wastin my life sometimes
31. i think i need to map out a plan or somethin
32. after i eat this cheesecake
33. "I would never turn my back or turn you down, even if you turn around muthafucka"-Weezy.
34. man, i miss my dawgs.
35. i talk alot of shit, but im still sensitive.
36. how is that possible?
37. "Sensitive thugs, ya'll all need hugs!" - Jay
38. if i see one more bitch wit her ass and titties jigglin in my face in a Hip Hop video...
39. lets get creative, people!
40. anybody remember Marc Dorsey?
41. bein black is the new trend
42. but if you wanna be black, theres certain things you HAVE to know
43. you MUST be able to name at LEAST 4 stars from "Harlem Nights"
44. and chicken is NOT a pre-req
45. its still stormin
46. the thunder scares me.
47. yea... thunder
48. did she really text me at 11:30AM and tell me she didnt have peanut butter?
49. and then get mad when i told her my "fucking name aint Benson"?
50. for anybody who was debatin it...YES,hot bubble baths are the shit
51. i love my mommy
52. "Mommy, I just want you to know, I love you so, if you wasnt here, I'd love your soul...my angel, Mommy I'd die faithful..just knowin somebody tried to violate you"
53. "Drink gatorade, not haterade!"- My Mommy
54. "Sis, dont let em catch you RIDIN DURTAYYYY!"- My Pops
55. yes yes, my family is the shit wit no toilet
56. Teej. Listing helps. It really does.
57. they hated on me cuz i'd rather watch "Science Of The Bible", than "Belly"
58. ignant lil shitheads
59. everytime my son kicks, i smile =)
60. fuck what they say. DO YOU!

12 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

well damn you just saved me the trouble of writing a new list. i should cut and paste this joint. lmao.

i love it...listing fever has hit you. doenst this shit help to get all the lil crazy rants and shit outta ya head?

LMAO @ 2, 10, 24 and 28

2:55 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

well, looks like I didn't make the cut. Can't complete #43. But Eddie Murphy was in it right?

10:04 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I feel ya on #30....ad I cant name 4 neither....on #43

11:04 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

This White boy that I supervise name is Dylan- er'day I be like "Spit like hot FIYAH!" when he comes in. It's funny as fuck to me! He ain't seen MTB-which makes it funnier to YouTube Dave Chapelle doin it! Girl, Marc Dorsey! "Peo-ple make the world (lowers voice) go rooouuund.LOL. Mommy's are the SHIT! DO NOT POP A THIZZ AND WRITE HER A LETTER THO!(she ain gone undastand it)I just told her the other day "I am truly a momma's bitch"- som'n I used to call my brother. LOL!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Come on yall- Della (and that fuckin pinky toe!), Eddie, Richard, Arsenio, Robin, Jasmine, and so on and so forth.

11:10 AM  
Blogger The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

blog looks good!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

*mouth drops

EDUCATE 'EM RED!

The easiest ones are Eddie Murphy, Redd Foxx & Richard Prior then Della Reese ... okay, maybe 4 was too much. Coulda went wit 3 lol.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Oh, I hope you do come to the Chi!!

Girl I'm anti 50 myself....

Girl why when I had a job on Fridays and payday, people used to tell me "I was too crunk"...right "Hoe SIT DOWN...*lol*"

That Lil Jon video, get me so on 10, but those colors make me feel like I done popped and had some lean...I just zone out, thats the closest I'll get to high these days...

Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, Red Foxx,Richard Pryor...Jasmine Guy, Lela Rochon

#52, I hope my sone feel that way about me, I love Juelz for that line...

I miss being pregnant, as weird as it sounds, but that was the happiest moment of my life!
You are truly blessed....

Yo father is funny and mom dukes seem cool...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

You are a damn trip. MTB 3 is hella wack right now. I don't fuck with that shit...Dylan kept the last one poppin. He was a damn fool. And...I'll give you a pass on that Chingy joint...You're a damn trip. The more I read about you, the more I'm feelin you.

12:12 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

I like the list. I guess it does let you release some stress. I might have to try it one day...without pictures. I'm sitting here thinkin' that I would love to look at "Harlem Nights" again. Why don't they make movies like that anymore? As a matter of fact, when was the last movie of color, besides the first Friday that, you can recall fondly?

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowledge of the subject is great and its fun to read here. payday cash advance

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Live webcam webcams web cameras Dxm and percocet

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home