6.29.2006

mornin' mess...




So anybody who (kinda) knows me, knows that I'm NEVER up this early unless I ain't been to sleep yet. So the cause of me bein up is a dream (nightmare?) I had. I do not know where this came from, for it cannot be a subconscious thought because I find the nigga in the dream utterly repulsive. So heres the dream. Well part of it.


I was goin to the pawn shop, (I know right?) I pull up and park and jump out the car. Which happens to be my moms car for some reason. Then *he gets out, walks past my car, smiles and chunks up the deuces. He has some orange air maxes in his hand. I dont know how many of yall was up on Air Maxes like...8 years ago, they had these DOPE ass Air Max Pluses in orange, electric blue and gray with yellow lines in em (the oranges went sooo fuckin HARD, them was my joints)...and they faded to white in the middle... I got such a shoe fetish it aint funny at all...anyways, he was carryin a pair of those (just like the ones in that pic). I'm guessin he was gonna pawn em. So I had that dream-mare and now I can't go back to sleep.

fuck is goin on?!




* He = 50 Cent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Cheah...I remember those...I had the blue joints that faded into white goin to the top. Matter of fact, I still have those and they're in excellent condition...now if I can only find somethin to rock with em....I used to have a mean nike/jordan fetish...I would be up on em and knowin the release dates and what not like it was albums dropping...those were the times...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol* You dreamt about 50, EWWWW, thats a nightmare all by itself...I hate 50, bitch ass...

2:16 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I had those in blue and the red ones.....i love NIKES...

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home