6.07.2006

"i was dreamin when i wrote this, forgive if it goes astray"...

So. I sit here, with my ribs bein pounded by my unborn seed, and I wonder...WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE? Yea, children are a blessin. I got that memo. Plus, I'm already attached to my lil one...but damn! Today I went to my first day at this lil job, at a grocery store as a cashier. I'm standin up for like 3 hours straight, all of a sudden...I got maaaad dizzy. Head broke out in a cold sweat. Vision darkened. I'm talkin bout all in a matter of like 10 seconds. Then, I vomited. I aint talkin no regular vomit. It was like a constant, unwavering stream of bile. The manager told me to go home. I mean, like the nigga really said "Yo. Go Home". I call my Mommy (cuz what else would YOU do?) and she tells me that she didn't want me workin anyways, and blahbiddy blah. What can I say? At least I tried. I shoulda known though, pregnancy & standin up for long ass hours aint a good math problem. Then earlier, I wanted to go get a tat. Forgot you cant do that when you're pregnant either. Right now, I have a headache, guess what? Cant take no fuckin aspirin. Joys of pregnancy, my ass.

5 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

YOU'll be good..jsut take it easy....nobody said it was a bag of chips but i can tell your blog entries will keep me entertained........:)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

How far along are you? I woulda called my momma too- I'm a momma's girl tho, so... I had a migraine like 2 months ago- you better know I called my momma to come over to bring me some medicine before she went to work. It's sum'n bout they voice and they presence that makes it all better. Layin in her bed after a hangover is the only thing that helps. I can't believe I'm 25 sometimes :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl, I was sick as a dog when I was pregnant, but they say the sicker the mother, the healthier the baby...

Well my baby was super healthy cause I went through hell my first 6 months...its gets easier, hopefully, every pregnacy is different.

But you do need a sit-down job, but hell I couldn't even do that when I was pregnant.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Red...I'm 25 weeks. That standin up shit aint hood at all. Literally thought I was bout to pass out on them hos.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Congratulations! I don't wanna work when I get pregnant- I don't think that's bein lazy either. Shit, that's a job in itself.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home