6.26.2006

ho, sit down vol 4...





Every now and then I come across some shit thats so incredibly ignorant, funny as shit, or just pissed me the fuck off & I make a nice lil blog about it. These are the Ho Sit Down Diaries, volume 4.


Today was a very tryin day. Sometimes I try to be a good God-Fearin Christian, and sometimes I have to say "fuck it", and let the Brother Malcolm X come out in me. Today, was that day. I was chillin with a girl who used to be my bestfriend back in the day today, and she said somethin that really pissed me the fuck off. She said that her dad told her the reason she cant get a job is cuz she "talks ghetto". Now you already know what I'm thinkin right? How the fuck do you "talk ghetto"? Especially if you NEVER been near a ghetto in your life, and was born and raised in fuckin KANSAS. So I asked her, "What you mean, 'talk ghetto'?" This ho says, "Cuz I say 'ain't' and I use 'be' alot". Maybe my temper is just short, but you can't name me ONE farmin-chewin-wheat-ass white person who DOESN'T use the word "ain't", and SURPRISE, "ain't" is in the dictionary, which makes it a word. I told her "You cant fuckin talk ghetto". Then she acted like she was offended that she didn't "talk ghetto". It just pisses me the fuck off that people are still sayin dumb shit like that in 2006. Thennn she tells me that I "talk ghetto", I literally said "Get the fuck outta here". Nigga, I can speak like I'm educated, dont get the game fucked up...but I'm from the South, whatchu expect? OF COURSE I'mma have a twang, and say "thank" instead of "think", and use words like "nann", "nann'one of" or "bit mo'", but thats my dialect and thats where I come from. Thats some shit I couldn't help if I tried. So dont make it seem like I'm talkin like that to be "cool". I just got so frustrated that I let her keep fuckin talkin, cause if I woulda responded, it probably woulda been with one of my AF1s ascending up her ass. You would think thats it. But oh nooo. Next she talks about The 4th Of July, I told her that I wasnt celebratin that Anglo ass Holiday. *and lets skip the fact that she didn't know who the Anglos are* She asked why. I said "Cause we aint really free", she looked at me like my fuckin name was Anwar Iz-Balari and I was burnin a American flag in her face. "What do you mean?", she asked me. So I started to explain to her how black people will probably NEVER really be free..how we get racially profiled, only picked for certain schools because of our athletic abilities, how they can decrease a neighborhoods property value if black people move in, how we get fucked in the ass by the judicial system and how SOMEWHERE in America a black person is still gettin hung from a tree, or drug through the streets by a chain draggin like a fuckin holiday hog. I know I'm soundin like a black panther here, but I dont give a good gotdamn. She says "Thats not true! America is fair" WHAT. THE. FUCK?! America is fair?! The same America that bombs innocent countries? The same America who tried to fuckin wipe out the ENTIRE Native American race? The same America who let 6 Million Jews be slaughtered? The same America who let the Emitt Till situation happen? Ho, sit down. If America is fair, then I am the mothafuckin head of Al Quaida. Now excuse me if I get a lil hostile, but bitch this is my fuckin culture, this is the shit me and my people live every day, and you tryin to tell me there is NO racism in America? Even people who AINT AMERICAN are racist towards black people. How the fuck you come from a country with no runnin water, and call me a "nigger?". I understand black people ain't the only people who get discrimianted against, yeah, I got that memo, but understand where I'm comin from, and understand who is USUALLY the brunt of these fucked up practices. I'm gettin pissed off just writin this blog yo. Then she thinks 3 Six Mafia is the greatest rap group of all time. Those words have left her lips. HO, SIT DOWN! I'm tired of people fuckin BOTH of my cultures up (black and hip hop). I could go on and fuckin on about this shit, cause it comes to the "Everybody wanna be black, and nobody wanna be black" thing, but thats for another day. Goddamnit! *stomps foot* Anyways, this is my point I think...how can people be so fuckin IGNORANT? What the hell are the standardized tests in High School for?! What is the NEWS for? If you dont know what the fuck you're talkin about, then please proceed to sit the fuck DOWN, because I'm losin my patience with this shit. Really I am. Dont take this shit the wrong way, I'm not racist (much), I'm just proud to be who I am and I dont want people tryin to fuckin tarnish my culture, ya dig?



* the girl I mentioned is Korean. She is married to a black man, go figure.

9 Comments:

Blogger Redstallyun said...

I mean, I'm almost at a loss for words. America's FAIR? When did she wake up from HER fuckin nap?I get soo fuckin mad thinkin about it! Like you said- we'll NEVER be looked at as equal- PERIOD! The IRS is fuckin wit my brother right now- they tryin to come to an agreement- do you know these muthafuckas was tryin to tape him and his lawyer's conversation when the IRS agents left the room?! Who the fuck my brother gone tell?This is the gotdamn GOVERNMENT- the people who basically decide what the fuck we CAN and CANNOT do! Who is policing the fuckin police and er'body else? I got a bat for them knees- bring one a yo' plastic chairs to sit this ho DOWN!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Fa sho, fa sho FA fuckin SHO!!! I feel you on all of this fa real. I was actually gonna write a post about how people want to be black and all of these other exotic cultures, but not really willing to accept all of the other shit that comes with it. But when she said America's fair??? Shit...everyone knows how I feel about our country right now, especially the powers that we have in office...except for Obama. But being that she's a minority herself, I can't believe she said that. That's ridic. I'm glad you told that ho to sit her triflin ass down.

11:25 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

yea.. Kim Su needed to sit down for that bullshit before she got sat down. You should have slapped the shit out of her.. then asked her how free did it feel?

11:52 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

tHATS real talK....and i was about to go off too until u put the disclaimer at the end on how old girl is Asian......YOu can't really knock her for her beliefs cuz thats what she knows..she dont know the struggle.....and her being naive.......

1:54 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Ain't a damn thang wrong with being militant and this is coming from Betty Shabbazz jr. herself....*lol*

I love how you think...

I like the pic too, you have beautiful eyes...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Lmao @ Red. You always have me crackin up yo.

Yeah @ Charles. Actually, NOBODY can say America is fair, if you think about it...cuz theres so much corruption goin on in that damn Government, it aint even funny.


Yo LMFAO @ Isis..."Kim Su".

NegroPino...I understand what you sayin...but on the other hand, dont be married to a black man, wanna listen to hip hop and be "down", but not even bother to know the kinda shit that black people REALLY gotta deal with. That irks me.


Nsaneeee...thanks for the compliment. LMAO@Betty Shabazz. People always tell me I talk like I'm in the 60s and 70s wit Malcolm X and shit lol.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

TAGGED!!!!

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Saab car insurance uk http://www.bextra-10-mg.info oxycontin and prostitution adipex ionamin phentermine Free webcam chatsites golf clubs Pruning mature lilac stop smoking program Phd in sport management programs

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home