6.30.2006

dat ass got tagged..

AGAIN. I'm lookin real wack-like with 3 posts in one day. Fuck it though, the homie Charles tagged me (you gettin REAL popular in this blog, bruh..lol) So...here goes.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Dominique/Nique

2. Sis (only my mommy can call me that)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Air Brushed Jeezy Shirt
2. A Bra

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. A LIL FUCKIN HONESTY PLEASE!
2. Cant-Sleep-At-Night-Only-Person-You-Care-About-Mary-J-Blige-Real-Love


Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment:
1. It to be September 24th so we can get this labor and delivery thing on and poppin.
2. To get a grasp on what I wana do for the rest of my damn life.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Madden on the PS2...and I'm niiiiiice.
2. Kick Collectin


Two pets you have had:
1. Boobie
2. Spencer

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Charles LoL
2. Whoever else feels like it

Two things you did last night
1. Went to the carnival, and ain't ride one fuckin ride.
2. Went to class.

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Applebees

2. My Mamas kitchen

Two things you ate today:
1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2. Prenatal vitamins


Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Arica
2. My damn self

8 Comments:

Blogger Honey-Libra said...

I'm def feeling that can't sleep at night only person you care about type thing needed in a relationship...too many guys play too many games...oh well that's life.

Have a wonderful holiday!!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Madden!! Seriously?? Tha's wassup!! I'm on that Xbox 360 Madden though...stepped the game up like a week ago...

12:44 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Thanksss Honey Libra-You be safe this weekend, its some crazies out here =x


Charles F A XBOX! I suck at it =(

12:52 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Gotta love the prenatal vitamins..

3:26 PM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

I been talkin to myself ALL damn day- and crackin the fuck up about what I'm sayin. Yea, I'm crazy. Honesty and LOYALTY are my big things in a relationship-Ooooh, two more words for my shirts! I want a ride or die nigga who ain't goin for NOBODY talkin shit bout me or what we got goin on... and yet another one- ride or die.

4:12 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Damn...I thought you hated Jeezy...LOL.

Oh and you like Madden, huh? That's tight!!! I can't stand the 360 or the regular Xbox versions either.

Ain't had Applebee's or Olive Garden in a minute...[green wif envy]

-wun

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Video lottery terminals Party rentals saisbury md adult toys packages cruise Anti virus os x http://www.liquid-vitamin-8.info travel Drug adderall boards umaxppc Divorce chat sites Breaker less ignition motorcycle circuit Buick gmc king pontiac Unsecured big loans Keyless electric gate opener

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home