6.16.2006

chokeslam fridays

Salutations blogheads. Well, here it is friday. wooo! *sways* [its friiiiday and im ready to swang] But F all that. Got business to attend to. Refer to the post about S.F.I.'s to know what I'm talkin about. The S.F.I. team has apparently inducted a new member. My Childs Father's Mama. This freckle faced bald head scally wag (aight, she aint bald but...whatever) done came outta pocket on me! She called me yesterday...this is how the conversation went

dopeness: hello?
freckleface: dominique...
dopeness: *makes a face, you know how you do when you on the phone* yeah?...
freckleface: how are you? *doesnt give me a chance to answer* Kevin said that he called you last night and you acted like you didn't know who he was.
dopeness: *puts my krispy kreme down slowly* WHAT?
freckleface: mmm-hmm, well why-
dopeness: BIT--*you know what was comin next, somehow I stopped myself* I couldnt hear him, and next time you talk to him tell him to keep our business our business and quit runnin to you like a child
freckleface: he...hold on for a minute, i got another call
dopeness: ok *hangs up*
dopeness:*presses power button on sidekick*


That was pretty much it. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF THEM? Is my question to ponder today. He too grown to be runnin to his mommy everytime I "do" somethin to him. Lil bitch ass. Then, what was she tryna do? Confront me? Pshht. They must not know who the fuck I am. Niggaz better drive slow. She know my temper as short as your nearest hood rats' hair...so why even try the KIDD like that? *shrugs. So after that lil fiasco, I had to go to the mall and blow off some steam. Thanks to them, I now have $11.00.
Enough of that.




- Beyonce's new song? Ehh. I guess it gotta grow on me. Her lil tremblin voice over a 808 aint exactly what I wanna have bangin out my speakers... I only downloaded it cause I'm a complete and total Jay Stan so..enjoy Beyonce feat. Hov - Deja Vu.


- Yesterday my homeboy told me I cuss too much & it's not ladylike. I thought about it, and hes right. But fuck that shit, I gotta do me.

- I gotta give a speech on Tuesday. I know it's only Friday, but the speech is gonnna be about my Grandpas Funeral and how all throughout it, my 6 year old cousin kept screamin "I'M THE DOO DOO MAN!".

- I want my ears peirced today. Seein as how I got 6556533.312 holes in my ear, I dont see where its gonna fit. I want a bar this time. My mama told me that I'm "Not one of them white folks" so I need to stop gettin shit peirced =/





Have a good weekend, chumps.

13 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

My mama, daddy, and my friends say I cuss too much, but I try, but when I'm talkin and pissed, it just flows...like you said DO YOU!!!

Don't piss me off if you don't want me to act unladylike...

3:46 PM  
Blogger RiceCrispy said...

How OLD is this guy to be running to his mommy? And why is his moms doing his dirty work?

My ex's mom used to call me at 7am and ask me why I was still sleeping. And then ask to speak to her son. How uncomfortable.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Hahahaha....tell boy to stop runnin to his mom and tattling. That shit went out in 2nd grade. I woulda been pissed if someone interrupted me eatin a donut...and Kripsy Kreme too?? I'm definitely gonna download that song too...cause anything with Jay in it has to be hot. You should get your ear pierced again if you want...I know I'm gonna get mine pierced even tho people told me not to. But I think after that bar, you gotta call it quits...cause there's no more room on your ear.

5:53 PM  
Blogger jk with an E said...

OMG... i know he didn't go tell his mom about the damn phone call AND the Bi-(you know what i was gonna say, but i don't know her so i'ma stop myself), his MOM called you to ask you why? that shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! i know this is your chile's father and all, but he needs to quit!

"thanks to them, i know have $11"... LOL

dudes tell me i swear too much as well, but i don't give a fuck what those fuckers say!

6:36 PM  
Blogger The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

what'd ya buy?

get the piercing- its not just for white folks...


the good reverend

11:47 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

Oh shit! 'Chokeslam fridays'!!!! How's this for using it in sentence....' Im likely to 'crush a bitch' on 'chokeslam fridays'!

yeah yeah i like that shit.

as far as cussin.....you just inspired a blog. Go check it.

6:02 PM  
Blogger VerseOne said...

what do you think of the Jay track now? I don't see what his lyrics have to do with what B is singin' about. like he just put some rhyme he did on her vocals and called it a song.

9:59 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

MEn are the WORST gossipers ever!!!THey worst than bitches cuz its a female trait anyhow..........CUT THE SHIT!!!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

OMG! You've been accused of having the potty mouth too? Yeah, been told that my cussin is very unladylike, and that I don't know how to talk to a nigga. You bitch ass niggas! Come back wit it then! I cuss like a muthafuckin sailor, and I will clown a nigga and his manhood with the quickness. These men act like gotdamn WOMEN. I'll tell a nigga real quick "Pussy, man up and get yo' tampon out before you try to step to me" - hit MANY buttons wit that one! OR my personal favorite- "You gotdamn WOMAN!" Now, you might not try these til after the pop the lil one out, cause you might hafta run!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. 6 diazepam Cumshot beauties buy valium uk soldiers Clomid pregnancy rates aston martin db7 gta roll cage football betting Nair hair remover 26p xxxxx http://www.alexandrite-tattoo-removal-laser.info/430-lexus.html best best diazepam online information Persian classes online Personal soccer training vancover wa buy alpraxolam valium xanax online Ginter com wellbutrin htm Tenuate and diet pill Athens ga + acne facial + extraction Baking soda to remove henna hair color Amateur ass and pussy http://www.valtrex-drug.info/Vitamins-to-take-for-hair-growth.html what are the side effects of klonopin

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! online roulette machine

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

8:30 AM  
Anonymous free taboo stories said...

without further adieu, I hereby present Atlantas Information Technology Manager of the Year award to Michael Collins. She had three he had five and he didntseem to care what any of them saw.
incest preteen girls sex stories
xnxx stories dads massive cock
black sex stories post
straitjacket diaper bondage stories
erotic mind control stories
without further adieu, I hereby present Atlantas Information Technology Manager of the Year award to Michael Collins. She had three he had five and he didntseem to care what any of them saw.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home