6.23.2006

chokeslam fridays: volume 2

Study this pic, and the caption on it. Then come back. I'll be waitin...




Done? Ok. There are several things wrong with this picture. The most obvious of which, is that these are NIGGAS. COONS. JIGS. PORCH MONKIES. KNUCKLE DRAGGIN YARD APES.*insert random slur here*. Maybe this is the conspiracy theory in me, but I won't believe for one damn second that these illiterate negros "plotted" anything. These look like some extras from the Rick Ross "Hustlin" video. Fuck that! IS THAT Rick Ross?! (top row-second from left) HOMEGROWN TERROR? The only homegrown shit these niggas know about is WEED and WATERMELON. You want me to believe that they called up Ladi Dadi (Bin Laden), and asked him to help them bomb the Sears tower? I can only imagine that fuckin conversation. If I had to pick a leader, I'd pick ol 5percenter bearded negro (top row, second from the left). He just looks BOSS-AY! (how you love dat shit, RED? LoL) I'm guessin he made the phonecall.

Bossnegro: Ay, Ladi. We wanna bomb the Sears Towers.
Ladi Dadi: CREZLAFALAFUANAHFA!
Bossnegro: Yeah, nigga. Sears fired Ray-Ray babymomma last week! We gon get deez hos!
Ladi Dadi: *silent*

See? It just don't sit right. At all. Two of these cats look like niggas from MY hood in Florida. C'mon now. Black people just dont DO this type of shit. How a nigga that dont got a diploma gonna try and set fire to any damn thing, except a blunt? Do any of em even LOOK coherent or half-sober in that pic? I think not. Yeah, yeah...those are mugshots, whatever. When I went to jail, I was ALERT as a muthafucka, eyes wide the fuck open...eyes was so wide you could look through my pupil and see my next thought. No lie. Then they throw Pras from the Fugees (bottom left) and Slim Thug (top left) in the line up? I promise you, again...each and every one of these niggas has a shirt that says "Stop Snitchin", "Hustlin" or "Good Job Miami heat!". There-in lies my purpose for this bein the object of chokeslam fridays, because whoever authorized the arrests of these niggas obviously needs to be choke slammed. You want me to think Da'Quan and them tryna blow some shit up? Just like you want me to believe we at war wit Iraq for a purpose, Huh? Ho, Sit down!

Dont believe the hype!!




* and I was JUST about to leave the house, till I seen this shit on MSN.

11 Comments:

Blogger Redstallyun said...

LMBAO! Don't he look like he got a fuckin lisp, and walk wit his belly out, wrist at 90degrees? O.K??? I couldn't even entertain the MSN headline once I saw the damn pictures! I mean, they been talkin bout this shit on the news for days,but I'm never in the room,so I assumed it was some Habib's holed up somewhere, and then they come wit THESE pics? What in the skyblue fuck is goin on? I promise I looked at it all of 10 seconds and determined they BLACK- I laughed OUT LOUD at my desk, like, they musta put the wrong pictures up or these niggaz is some 10th power, 2nd daddy removed ass separated cousins of the Teliban, cause they is NAPPY! Why am I still tryin to catch my breath at yo' descriptions?! Pure fuckin comedy!! Oh, that chile of yours is gone be som'n else! I'm not sure these niggaz could pull off robbin the local Quiktrip!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

dude im finna stop bloggin and just leave a link your shit. you's the truth nique!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

What's good...I don't know what's good with my page...that joint wasn't loadin for shit. But anyways...I saw this shit on MSN right when I was bout to bounce...and all I thought to myself that the only thing these negroes was plottin was who was gonna get the BBQ sauce for the cookout. These n!gg@s ain't organize shit...

1:11 AM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

LMBAO#2! You are insane!
I agree with teej...I'ma just shut TFU and link to you instead. These the kind of dudes that wait till you go in the house to get the sauce then steal your shit off the grill...Plot my ass. YT just want to make it look like it ain't only them plottin.

3:50 AM  
Blogger JerseyTjej said...

WAIT!!! you gotta read the indictment!http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/docs/fla-indictment/?resultpage=1&

4:50 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

that shit is ridiculous, and you's a fool...*lol*

Ladi Dadi, Pras, Rick Ross, Boss Hogg...*lol*

2:19 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I love the way you think, very objective, like myself, not taking what the media force feeds down your throat...

Cause the shit thats important to know they keep G14 classified...

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Hattie said...

What a pantload, as they say in my dialect.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Black car license plate frames twin sweater sets

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home