6.04.2006

666

Due to the fact that June 6, 2006 is fast approachin'...I wanna make a couple confessions, just in case somethin crazy like...oh, I dont know...the RAPTURE, THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, HELL RISES ON EARTH happens or somethin. *shrugs

1. It was me and 3 other people who used to go around the city in the wee hours of the mornin (3 or 4 am), and randomly spray cuss words on peoples houses, city buildings, etc. It was also us who took all the toys from this lady's yard and moved them to the middle of the street. Oops.

2. The clogged up bathrooms in Highschool? Wet tissue thrown on the top of the bathroom ceilin? That was me.

3. The field that caught on fire behind where Arby's used to be? I didn't do it. I was there when it happened though. I ran like hell.


4. All the people with TOO MANY/ugly Christmas decorations that magically got snatched down? That was us too. My bad!

5. This is a throwback. Mrs. Burgess, my 4th grade teacher is probably still wonderin what happened to her BIG ass bucket of bubblegum & those colorful hard plastic bears that you teach kids to count with. Sorry. Peer pressure was a MUTHAFUCKA back then!

6. Sometimes when I was in Church, I used to have some SERIOUSLY unholy thoughts rollin in my brain, and the more I tried to make em go away...well, you know.


7. Same as prayer. Ever be prayin at night and some other shit just come up? Like "Damn, I'm horny" ...its uncontrollable man!


8. This is shit is mean. I remember me & my (then) bestfriend seen this girl in our class that we HATED. She was Rosemary's baby and a cousin to the Devil. PURE EVIL. She used to make fun of me cuz I was shorter than her, and she used to always tell me my hair wasn't real, and she told everybody that I didnt wear a real bra yet...so anyway me & my friend were walkin to Baskin Robbins and we saw her, she was diggin in the dumpster behind the Good Will. So we went to school the next day and told EVERYBODY she was a Dumpster-Diver, and of course when you're in 6th grade...niggaz take it and run with it. I feel bad now, cuz I guess thats what she had to do. But I was a lil kid, and kids are cruel.


9. I used to terrorize my lil cousin. I'd lock him in the garage for hours.


10. I was one bad muthaeffa back in the days.


11. The first time I got arrested, I told the police that I was the one that stole all the stuff (3 counts of theft, cuz it was from 3 different stores), but really I didn't steal shit. I just didn't want my friend to go to jail, cuz she already had 3 theft charges. I even had enough money to bail myself out of jail. So, when my mom came to get the money outta my car to bail me out, I told them I was the one who stole. When really, I didn't steal shit.


12. When that white girl in Riley county got robbed...I was the one who took the niggaz to do it. They paid me $500.00


I think thats enough for right now. I dont wanna scare ya'll into thinkin I'm some sorta demonistic heathen, I was just...misguided. Theres SO much more I could post, but it'd probably traumatize ya'll. I doubt if the world comes crashin down at our feet, on June 6th, but I wanna have at least a HALF clear conscience if it does.

16 Comments:

Blogger BossMack said...

SADO! What do you do wit that tounge ring.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

LOL! Umm...Eat Food? I thought I changed that pic anyway...BLOGGER BAMBOOZLED ME!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I'm feelin the list...you're wild...fa real. And I'm definitely feelin ya new pics and layout too...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Aaron Stones said...

Yo, you are funny as hell. I like your style, though. Anyway, come check out my team's music on myspace.

Myspace.com/therealnetwork
Myspace.com/sogoosogreat
Myspace.com/gtflame

9:49 PM  
Blogger Aaron Stones said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Awww! I appreciate the love, Charles.


Aaron...thanks buddy.

10:22 PM  
Blogger S. Monarch said...

Yo yungin, you remind me a of ladybird version of me. Stick up for "the fam," and caused all kinda ruckus. Fa sho.

12:23 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Ummmm....damn!!!! Raisin' hell to heaven's gate, were ya? At least you can say all of that was in your past, right? Right??? Hello??
[BUM..BUMP] Is this thing on????

4:23 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

We all have our confessions to make, but I'll keep mine to myself....*lol*

9:21 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Cute pic.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... blood pressure monitor cruise line kitchen Free fat lesbians clips Pop up camping tent trailers Cruise ship art 1999 chrysler 300m wheel2c buy

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home