5.15.2006

TODAYS THOUGHT TRAIN

I got thoughts. I want answers.

1. David Blaine is the devil. Not a magician. Who gives a hell if he can stay under water for 8 minutes? Wheres the magic in that? If he woulda stayed underwater for one minute & pulled a rabbit outta his ass, I woulda been impressed then.

2. Landmark National Bank doesnt care about black people. Today I went to cash my lil check that my Pops gave me for Smothers Day yesterday, guess how long I sat in my car waitin? 17 minutes. 17 FUCKIN MINUTES. I'm thinkin to myself that if I woulda deposited the check instead, I woulda had $500.00 saved up in interest by the time I left that ho.

3. Dont Paris and Fandango Fantasia look kinda related?

4. What the fuck happened to Kevin Costner?

5. Is anybody really surprised when Dmx gets arrested Again?

6. There aint shit on tv.

7. I think LL Cool J got a lil suga wooga booga bear in his tank.

8. I kinda retract number 6. Desperate Houswives is a great show. It lets me know that rich white folk have more problems than the average broke black folk.

9. Does T.I. really got a Louis Nap Sack where he's holdin all the work at?

10. What you know about that?

8 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

I know that these are probably rhetorical, but you have to keep in mind that DMX is just researchin' for movie role purposes....LMMFAO!!!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Prozac fluoxetin http://www.fica-credit-scores.info buspar pills Virtual keno online Pop up blocker zilla longstreet chevrolet buspar telemundo Prozac ado bizones plan Air travel america Free no prescription zithromax overnight delivery Bra bound buspar bango zoloft 2b visual side effects Adult dvd papal timeshare http://www.american-legion-baseball.info/Restoril-ambien-vs.html

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.home-security-louisiana.info/eagle-master-car-alarm-system.html find fluoxetine bridge crown dental option Overclocking cpu processors Les webcams stelpro silv 2060w heater incorporate witchcraft high speed dsl splitters Www fioricet fiorciet side effects love magnetic mattress 5c 22home security system 5c 22 companies Fake gucci backpack Fishermans pants laptop in south africa prince of tennis manga bittorent download north carolina health insurance a frame house webcams Buy phentermine now obesity Swidish system security Valium long stay system

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Application voip http://www.acuratlparts.info/Zithromaxbenefits.html Land rover brochures http://www.saabrepairmanuel.info/Jobs.html Discount tamiflu cisco careers Handycam buyers guide Used rest dishwashers Company debt free settlement evista logo Uti zithromax zithromax zithromax tooth infection Pfizer celebrex inhaler mattress giant song Does provigil work

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Painful anal girls adderall xr Distance learning sample lesson blowjob party pool Lasik eye waltham bontril bextra 10 mg http://www.howtoformataharddrive.info side effects of wellbutrin

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home