5.17.2006

Todays Compilation.

I broke my CODE OF DOPENESS. This dont happen often. I violated rule number G14, no swagger jackin'! However, I only swagger jack when I feel like some shit is just SO DOPE that it needs my rendition. So Teej, feel honored. Cuz I'm makin me a list.

1. i got a nasty taste in my mouf.
2. sonic doesnt care about black people.
3. i found it!
4. now i gotta pay shippin and handlin =(
5. meet me in duh cluuuuuh-b, its goin down!
6. he pulled into our driveway with a deepfreezer in the bed of his truck
7. i aint never seen this nigga in life
8. hes sellin t-bone steaks
9. 2$ a peice
10. everybody got a hustle
11. im a camera whore
12. culture club is hot shit
13. rock the boat, dont sink the ship
14. "the patterns of love & the patterns of insanity are similar"-unknown
15. aint that the fuckin truth?
16. i hope hes ok
17. why the fuck are we at war anyways?
18. i need gas to be 1.86 again.
19. dont you?
20. well bitch, DO YOU?!
21. i'd hump his bones!
22. i bet you can't whoop my ass!

3 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

LMAO @ $2.00 steaks too. The do have a hustle. You talk about buying shyt in bulk? Them Omaha cats try to lay alot of shyt on you at one time but then come back around about two weeks later!!! If you ain't ready they're asking about your friends.

"Have I got a deal for you!!! 300...steaks...(Unnggghhh)....for $300!!! You can't beat that!!! No?? I'll make it better...200 steaks for $200!!! No??? Well how about...(Unnngggh)...some chicken???"

7:35 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol*

I guess we all be breaking the code G14...

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home