5.26.2006

the "stay the night" list

1. you keep sayin stay the niiiiight, just let me rock ya till the mornin liiiiight!
2. that song reminds me of him.
3. "plus she got a body that could prolly turn a gay man straight!"
4. why her toes looked like baby turtle heads? =(
5. may 31
6. do you want a revolution? WOO WOO!
7. gold grillz aint for everybody
8. remember jelly sandals?
9. beads in your hair?
10. ridin bikes?
11. when did shit stop bein simple?
12. it dont take a whole day to recognize sunshine
13. im smarter than they give me credit for
14. i told them to give me wings, cuz im flyyyy
15. why she always tryin to give advice and dont know what the hell she talkin bout?
16. i gotta get me some new friends
17. "i'll blow yo head smooooooov off!"
18. my mama brought me back a party favor shaped like a penis, and when you blow it a paper with lil pictures of sperm flys out =)
19. "i can feel it inside/i cant explain how it feels/all i know is that i'll never dish another raw deal"- LL Cool J "I Need Love".
20. girls actually was feelin that cornball ass shit?
21. fuck the Source Sauce Magazine!
22. he said im beautiful
23. i told him his ears reminded me of NASA satellites
24. am i too hard on people?
25. or are they too hard on me?
26. "oh, oh sheiiiila"
27. i wonder if im the only one who yelled when Prince came out on the American Idol finale
28. i expect to be rich
29. im talented, right?
30. lighters + nail polish = uncontrollable fire
31. Damarion left today =(
32. mamas lasanga
33. "I tried to go on like I never knew you/I'm awake, but my world is half asleep/I prayed, for this heart to be unbroken/but with out you all I'm goin to be is incompleeeete"- Backstreet Boys "Incomplete"
34. dont sleep
35. T.I. got his herpes cleared up? SIGN ME UP!
36. what happened to Latif?
37."I just love that smilin face/and the early sun/if I can't have you to myself/Then lifes no fun" -Bootsy Collins "Rather Be With You"
38. so beans got clapped yesterday? HAHAH!
39. why nobody wont clap Remy Ma?
40. where Timbalands neck go?
41. Dmx sounds like he been readin the "Whitney Houston Guide To Life", on his new album
42. GO NAS!
43. oooooh oooooh oooooh GIRL, as long as I been givin my love to you-ooh!
44. imma sink my love in yo eye, baby!
45. i'd never live there
46. WAY too many white folks
47. if you aint up on thangs...
48. the 98 taurus rides like a dream, two 12s in the trunk and tinted out, ALREADY!
49. im at 49 already?
50. thats quite enough.

14 Comments:

Blogger The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

hah! my favorite is 44.

just passin thru..


ace

11:43 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

"i told them to give me wings, cuz im flyyyy"

You got me trippin' over here! I see you rollin 'em out, ain't ya? Good shyt.

-wun

4:36 PM  
Blogger Yeah, I said it! said...

saw you posting on nahright after me. you and me i guess are the only girls posting on there.
keep it up..and check out my blog!
Take care,
Ru

10:51 PM  
Anonymous gina said...

38...damn, ChefBoyRBeans took a hot one...Bwahhhhhaaah! ( I still loves you,man!)

4:07 AM  
Blogger BossMack said...

SADO, you are a crazy bitch for real, I want you to rock some of gear.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous OneTwo said...

LOL @ 38-40.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

i see ya young whippersnapper getting ya 'listing' on!

u represent it well young lady.

witcha sarcastic ass.

i love it!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work funny drunk gay pics Florida mobile home insurance filipina sex cams Get registered for online payment Eyeglasses store clayton county Pay per view adult video how convence in phone a debts Anitique copper faucet Work boots ohio accounting software and regulations Convertible rear window replacement Nevada celebrex claims http://www.groupsex-7.info/gaymencomics.html Latina culo Download video strip poker Wellbutrin reaction longterm Make money in euro Jack daniels racing jackets

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! video editing programs

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home