5.24.2006

rollin in my '64...

let me riiiiiide... Soooo I decided to get the Taurus. Why? Cuz this afternoon, My Dad came by the crib with the car, windows tinted, a pretty lil light blue cd deck installed, so you know me bein the noise pollution advocate I am, I had to run to the trunk & see if he gave me some beats for the streets too. I popped trunk, and there it was a 10 inch (NON-HOUSE!) speaker. It sits so pretty in there. So eff that Honda. I don't want my child ridin around in that goddamn death trap anyways. I have to push the break allllll the way down, damn near through the floor of the car in order to get that bitch to yield to oncoming traffic! So as I sit here, eatin stale ass funyuns (true story) and drinkin a Dasani water I come to another realization. This is only a 4 year car. When I graduate college, I'll indeed be rollin in a new whip. PLUS, if somethin goes wrong with the Taurus, I dont have to worry about fixin it. My Dads Dealership will do all that shit for me. FOR FREE. Damn these Funyuns are good. So thanks for ya'lls input. Ya'll are THE GREATEST MOTHAFUCKAS on this lil no-ozone-layer havin rock that we call earth. Ya'll coulda been anywhere in the world, but you're here with me...I appreciate that =)





random: "I'm caught up in a real, life fatal ATTRACTION in this mothafucka!"-Martin Lawrence.

8 Comments:

Blogger thee modern isis said...

*bopps head*

fa-shizzle ma nizzle used ta dribble down in VA

wait, i got caught up in the moment. congrats though on the new whip.. when you graduate and come off with a career instead of a j.o., you'll be able to drive slow homie

until then.. just enjoy

4:42 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Congrats on the ryde. Whatever choice you are comfy wif is always the right one. It seems like you made a good one considerin' what you got, and what you got in ya back pocket.
Hold on. You must have been a good kid all ya life if Pops is hooking you up like dat!!! I would've only got a '76 Pacer equipped with four sets of tweets!!! Gotta run homey, but be easy.

-wun [in the wind]

"Pimpin im so fly
I take this parachute off
I might fall and die"-Jeez

6:34 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Congrats!!!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger jameil1922 said...

hahahahahha that was hilarious. noise pollution advocate.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.latin-radio-stations-in-phoenix.info/Pregnant-sex-pic-website.html Male sex slave clothing digital nc photo printing Ativan daily dosage baccarat

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work powerball Hp computer rebates Using lexapro and welbutrin together cheap dvd player Nexium coupons Necromance jewellery Picture vicodin buy Insurance life quote transamerica tennis Craps underground

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home