5.23.2006

ride it till the wheels fall off!

Well..to the 3 and a half people who read this, heres your chance to become interactive and feel like you made a difference in my life today. Yay. So, I got a lil Dilemma (no Nelly & Kelly) goin on. I'm on the verge of tradin in my 94 Honda Accord (that I have left many FOO'Z in the dust with, cause they let the year of my car fool em) to get a 98 Taurus. Sounds all good right? This is my problem. My Dad is a Hustla. I mean hes on some sell-you-some-oxygen-and-a-dream-cassidy-aint-touchin-him type shit. So he's holdin the Taurus for me at his Dealership, even though what I really want is a effin 2007 Toyota Yaris. Anyway, this nigga neglects to tell me that the Taurus don't have a CD player. *mouth drops in awe* YES. I'm like who the fuck makes a car with no CD player in it after 1989? That shits crazy to me. My 94 Honda got a goddamn cd player in it, granted I had some ex-cons put it in, along wit my 10inch industrial strength speaker that BEATS THE BLOCK UP LIKE A ASSWHOOPIN. Thats beside the point though. My Dad said he'd get a cd player installed in it wit a new speaker, but that nigga be takin wayyyy too long for my tastes. So, what would YOU do? Probably get the new whip, huh? I'm complicated though. I want shit my way! *throws a tantrum*

12 Comments:

Blogger Scared2Share said...

Get the new ne you don't sound like you'd be satisfied with anything less than what you want

9:21 PM  
Blogger jk with an E said...

i'd get the new whip... unless of course it's stock and it ain't got shit in it (i.e., a damn CD player and believe me, there are lame ass cars out there with NO kind of sounds).

that's my vote. it does make a difference right?

10:14 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

[Diggin' in pocket...castin' two Abes in the wind]

Way more to consider hopefully without gettin' too personal. If you can afford the new, get it. It's good to truss family, but when it comes to money and finances it's going to depend on your relationship with your father...how well you truss him.

A new car = No worries about breaking down for at least five years without them coppin' the bill.
~ monthly note.

A used one = Low monthly note.
~ Very limited, or No warranty. Incurring someone else's problems. More likely to break down. Gotta run the blue light over the back seat and shyt...

All that being said, I would go new. And "scared2share" got it right. You seem like you would be Mike Lowery "pissed" if you ended up not liking it. Yep.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

ya'll are right =/ I was just trippin off the no CD player thing. And Wun, the good thing about gettin the new shit is...I AINT GOTTA PAY NOTHIN FOR IT LOL...so damn, what was I complainin for anyways? Who doesn't want a NEW free car?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

Rest assured it's more than 3 folks readin this girl! Anyways, are you in Junction City or somethin in Kansas? At school? What's the major? I'm over in the next state, so you'd think I'd know if there IS a school in Junction City, and if in fact there EVEN a damn Junction City. That's some shit I coulda made up in a dream or "green" induced state.

1:18 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i'd keep the accord...(or are you trying to change the cars up....did too much dirt huh?)....lol..

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Gina said...

Leave that shit and roll on with that Honda! Better a rice burner with beats than daddy's Taurus deal!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous gina said...

Gotta run the blue light over the back seat and shyt...

rotflmao ^@ wun_knight!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

I forgot to say earlier- keep the Honda. I'm on my 3rd one- and they fit the title of the post- you can ride them bitches til the wheels fall off. You can get a good 350,000 miles off of it- I traded mine in with 289,000. That Taurus is gonna give you issues- I promise. Them Ford's don't hold NO value after they leave the lot.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

LoL Thanks Ya'll. I'm gettin the Ford =/. But I'm in Junction City and I am bout to start school on June 5th, but this is just where my parents stay, cuzza the military and everything. So here I am lol.


LMAO@Sarccastik...man keep the dirt on the low shhh thats between you and I playa!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home