5.17.2006

only bitches say what they feel.

Thats the impression I got today from this punk ass crybaby ho bitch My friend. So I text her to ask her what shes doin, cuz I need to go see my Godbaby, I aint seen her in about 3 days. Anyways this is pretty much the convo:

lameasscrybaby: im at my moms wit cindy and ruth ::: dont they just SOUND like some ol Caramelatte drinkin hos? :::
dopeassME: Ew. I already ate my corn today.
lameasscrybaby: what you mean?
dopeassME: I dont need to be around no corny bitches. I dont like them hos.
lameasscrybaby: I don't know why!
dopeassMe: (rolls eyes) Cuz those ho's are lame. They try to act all "OMG HI!", when they see me but they think they better than me & they not dope at ALL.
lameasscrybaby: You are such a bitch!
dopeassME: (fightin my inner negro, cause its bout to come out) What? Cuz I dont like them preppy ho's I gotta be a bitch?
lameasscrybaby: You dont have to talk about them like that.
dopeassMe: Well put em on the phone. I'll tell them the same shit I just told you.
lameasscrybaby: (silent)

That was pretty much it. It just makes me mad that everytime I tell somebody what I feel, they call me a "bitch" or "mean". When really, I'm one of the ONLY good people left on this planet who say what they mean, sometimes I don't even do it on PURPOSE...it just comes out on some ol word vomit type shit. I cant control it. I dont want to either. I truly think it makes me a better person, cuz I'm not afraid to say what I want to say, whether it needs to be heard or not. Shit. I can say what I wanna say, they cant whoop my ass...so they better respect my muthafuckin mind! I guess for ya'll to understand the situation more, my friend is Korean...and so are Cindy and Ruth. Now, this is gonna sound bad...but I cant get down with them ho's mainly because they're so...SQUARE compared to me. They're like .. Bill O'Reilly and I'm Too$hort. Complete polar opposites. I used to be cool with em in Middle School, but you know how shit goes when you get to Highschool. You get with who you fit with. They fit with Abercrombie, I fit with Akademics and Rocawear. Who the fuck said I had to like everybody in the world anyway? I'm by no means a hateful or mean person, I just calls em like I sees em. In other HO news: My Childs Poppa's Mom called today. She made it to D.C. (blank stare). She askin 38 questions, I gave her evasive answers. Who the hell is she anyways? The Feds? She always asks me has her son called. I always tell her no. Its fucked up, but he doesn't call her. (hes in Iraq for anybody who doesnt know). He tells me if she asks, "He didn't call". (shrugs shoulders). It's finally hittin me that some people generally suck at life. You should NEVER do your moms like that, even though Im not crazy about her, he should at LEAST call and let her know that he ain't kicked the bucket. (sigh) Thats outta my control though. AND FINALLY, I dont watch American Idol. I wouldnt say I was a fan. BUT, WHO IN THE GODDAMN HELLSHIT VOTED FOR KATHARINE MCPHEE TO STAY? I'm pissed about it, because frankly, the bitch is garbage. America, you suck. I didn't intend for this blog to be long. I'm ventin though. So blow me.


uncut note: my dad just broke me off a nice chunk of change. wheres the 2$ T-Bone steak man when you need him? =|.

9 Comments:

Blogger mad said...

i think your writing is effing hilarious.

keep it up.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous nova said...

ok? cuz I'm over here dying too!!!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

lol aw, STOP it you guys...jamaicame blush!

@ Nova! *mouth drops in awe* I LOVEEEE your page...its a daily addiction.

11:43 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

I have to agree with 'em. Funny shyt. And as your first(HEEHEE), I would like to say that your writings are a breath of fresh air. Glad to add 'em as a daily read. Now I got three great writers that I can count on the keep me entertained out here. Be easy.
BTW~"punk ass crybaby ho bitch My friend."=classic

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Regina said...

Did you get the car back?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

lol@wun and i thank you ever so much. i must spread my evil message to the world. =/


@ Regina. Nope. I dont even want that lil LAME ASS 04 Dodge Stratus back. They can keep it in D.C. so somebody can come hi-jack that bitch! I'm fine with my classic 93 Honda Accord, sittin on 15 inch hubcaps.

3:08 PM  
Blogger jk with an E said...

"this punk ass crybaby ho bitch" shoulda known you, queenofDOPEness, woulda been more than happy to say the shit to them directly.

LMAO@"in other HO news"

girl you is dope.

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Free bets uk online hummer h2 build bulk email hosting Buick american ferrari f1 pics

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home