5.14.2006

OH, YE INSECURETH WHORETHS...

Rest assured tramps, I'm not tryna steal your shine..I got my own glowin aura, so i dont need yours. why the sudden outburst of hostility? cause like my mama says "These hos aint got no manners" (yes, she really does say that). Case in point: Today I'm at Subway, cause I was cravin a Spicy Italian sammich for some reason, and I see my boy Q in there. Now, me and Q used to kick it back in the day, he was feelin me but I really wasnt all into him like that cause I had just broke up with his homeboy about three days earlier & he was ALREADY tryna holla. so theres your background. Anyway, I see him and I'm like "Whaddup Q?" and he's all "WHADDUP GIRL, BLAH BLAH..." mad gassed & soundin all thirsty for love and shit. I aint pay it no mind. I get up to the counter to order my sammich, and this lil yella creature (no hate), comes boltin from the back, I guess she seen the whole "scene" between me and him go down. She comes out from behind the counter and does some ol sloppy kiss on the mouth shit to Q. THEN, THENNN...the bitch LOOKS at me. Now, I read alot into looks, hers said "I'm threatened by you. Cause I know you a dope ass bitch & I'ma lame who works at Subway & probably has no means of transportation (hence why he was pickin me up), so lemme kiss on this nigga that you couldnt be less interested in, in hopes of makin you feel dumb". So I push down my Fossil shades on some racial-profilin-police-cop, type tip and look her dead in the eyes. Again, looks say everything so mine musta said "I'll piss on you AND him, cause I'm just that fuckin gully". Q laughs a lil bit, cause he knows how I am. I'm Southern Cuzzin and I dont tolerate bullshit, and then he tells her to come on, because AGAIN he knows how I am, and I have no problem bustin a bitch in the head, however un-ladylike it is. The point is this. I don't want nobody elses man. I'm fine and satisfied with what I got right now. I don't snatch niggas from other females (no matter how capable I may be), for what? Why do I want your wack ass left overs when I can go get my own fresh plate, yadadadmean? So ho, sit down. Females have GOT to be some of the DUMBEST creatures on this earth, hands-fuckin-down. If you're gonna be insecure, do it behind closed doors ladies, thats a turn off to your man. *shakes fist* *Does some ol DMX growlin noise*. That'll be all.

10 Comments:

Blogger jk with an E said...

OMG... i feel you on this one girl. PDI (public displays of insecurity) is not attractive!

you had me rolling with, "Again, looks say everything so mine musta said, I'll piss on you AND him, cause I'm just that fuckin gully"

wooooo, i woulda paid to see that look!!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO good shit.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

You are too crazy girl, I like that...
I feel you, why is she all on that extra shit...

Hoe shit down...

6:13 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Interesting... That must have had you trippin' all the way home. So, like, she didn't make your sammich, right??

4:56 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

'So I push down my Fossil shades on some racial-profilin-police-cop, type tip'

LMAO! I love that shit. I can see it like a 27 inch Zenith!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Lol! No, she didnt make my sammich. I probably woulda tasted all types of unholy things =/

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Canadian pharmacy ionamin history liposuction Online valium tramadol on line isuzu trooper trails tramadol next day delivery

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Tenuate uk for sale Tenuate slimming drug Hp designjet 600 plotter Dual water filters Wellbutrin overdose.html

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Movenpick nile cruise how to repair hotpoint clothes dryer pain relief tramadol Gilles cantuel skin care products Buy ultram where tramadol Www ahealthybargain com zocor http://www.dietpill9.info propecia order blackberry 7230 Captain n hentai Nikon 80-200 f2.8 one ring review Flat panel guide health insurance company Cheryl mccormack acadamy of dance Russian roulette how swimsuits endermologie cellulite homeowners insurance

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home