5.21.2006

non-fiction.

"I will never tell even if it means sittin in a cell//I ain't never ran, never will//I ain't never been smacked; a nigga better keep his hands to himself or get clapped for what's under that man's belt//I never asked for nothin I don't demand of myself//Honesty, loyalty, friends and then wealth//Death before dishonor and I tell you what else//I tighten my belt 'fore I beg for help//Foolish pride is what held me together through the years//I wasn't felt which is why I ain't never played myself//I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail//But I never sat back feelin sorry for myself//If you don't give me heaven I'll raise hell 'Til it's heaven" - Jay Z "Justify My Thug"


That, bitches & hos, is what I call NON-FICTION TALK.

7 Comments:

Blogger wun_knight said...

Hov be flowin', don't he? I gotta give him his props. I wasn't too big on him until Vol. 3. He had some hits before then, but I wasn't up on it...I admit it. Ears open, eyes wide the f*ck shut.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

man listen....if you've ever read my blog...and more specifically my lists...you know that i am soooo pro jay z quoting it aint even funny!

8:14 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

I think it was like, 2000 and I was on the North side at the Dragon Room or whatever and they were bangin' "Throw Yo Hands Up". Ever since then I was on some, "This nikka is sick as hell" shyt. He's only gotten better. You would think he would've fell off chasin' Beyonce's fine ass around but that didn't happen.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

wun...we must ignore that Beyonce person since one day Jay will be mine all mine. Anyways...


Any post that shows Jay-Z, quotes Jay-Z or mentions Jay-Z is FIRE!!

One thing, the line is, "I wasn't filmed which is why I never played myself."

Ain't that word play amazing?!! My baby is gifted.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP computer

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... car cover ford truck Automobile claims customer insurance sales service Meridia legal office Free tv online Zocor qoclick projector headlights 2000 mustang Starving artists website design hp 3150 ink cartridges los angeles culinary school Bands tshirts Nissan 350z club mitsubishi info on valtrex buy ambien online oldsmobile Acyclovir 400mg online

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home