5.26.2006

love'll make you do right.

Love'll make you do damn wrong too. I know. My Ex called me today. I normally dont accept his calls, cuz well, hes my ex for a reason. He called from a 504 number (New Orleans), which I shoulda paid attention to. I dont know what the hell made him think I wanted to talk to him, but he proceeded to tell me that he was "Still in love" with me, and that if things dont work out with me and my childs pops, that hes there for me. Now, in retrospect, that sounds all nice and gentle and shit right? All caring and sentimental huh? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. I know G when I hear it/see it and that nigga was runnin G. You don't just call somebody out the blue on some "You're the only girl I care about. I wanna be with you", type shit. I cant believe that shit was sincere, cause if I did, I'd be a damn fool. What the fuck does he expect me to do anyway? Drop my nigga right now, that just happens to be in Iraq, fightin for my freedom and petroleum oil for his ol unemployed, no highschool diploma havin ass? Once again, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. On a totally unrelated, and random note: another Ex of mine, (we'll just call him "Psycho Ex Murderer Negroid From Alabama")is in jail. Why? Because he decided it would be acceptable to kill his girlfriend's 7 year old son (coincidentally, this is the same gap tooth, dry wig wearin whore that he cheated on me with). Hit rewind with me folks, for I have a previous story to tell you about PEMNFA. This was the first (and last) nigga who ever put his hands on me. Like literally tried to do the world a disservice and get rid of the kid. Unbelieveable right? Anyway, I caught him at dry-wig-whore's apartment one night. My exact words to him were "Well, thats rude", he told me to get in his car so he could talk to me. Me bein the dumbass I was then (I was 18), actually got in there. Outta nowhere, nigga starts chokin me out till it literally went black, punchin me in the head and shit. I'm thinkin to myself like "I aint goin out like this!", so I bite the web of his hand till the white skin is just hangin, blood dribblin everywhere, take off my BCBG stiletto and get him in the dentals (I know I dented one of them fake ass gold fang caps), and while he's tryna stop the web from bleedin and cussin and tryna grab at me, I stabbed at his dick with the stiletto, got the fuck outta the car and then barefooted, I kicked the fuck outta his lil bitch ass maroon Caddy. So its not surprising that he killed somebody. But, prior to that, he too called me tryin to talk sweet. AFTER he tried to murk me out. Can I get a collective GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE? Like, I'm a good person, I generally do right by people, you know? So why do I keep gettin these FUCK UPS? It cant be me. I refuse to believe that. I dont even go for the gangsta-drug-dealer-on-24s shit no more, cause that shits played out to me. Grow up and get a real job. With a dental plan. Ya know? *sighs* So I have a man right now. My Babys Father. I love him to death, hes my nigga and all, but I'm feelin like we're gonna grow apart REAL soon. We're the same and different at the same time. He's just too...childish for me. I cant handle a nigga that cant act his age & do what grown men are sposed to do, you know? Then when he comes back from Iraq, I know hes gonna be actin all crazy and shit, tryna do all types of shit he doesn't need to be doin, simply because he just got back. I understand that hes gonna have to release all that tension SOME WAY. That's cool with me, whatever. But I really am scared that hes gonna fuck this whole thing up and I'm gonna end up hatin him like I hate ALL my other Ex's. (with the exception of one). I dont wanna hate him if I have a child with him, what fuckin sense does that make? I wanna at LEAST be cool with him. But he's just like me. An asshole that only a few people can understand. So, am I fuckin like...destined to be by myself or some shit? I can dig the solitude thing sometimes. *rolls eyes* I got too many thoughts rollin around in my head to even blog right now. I dont got no choice but to wait till November & see how shit turns out huh? Psh. Can I get a GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE from the congregation, PLEASE?




* this is a Bootsy Collins "Rather Be With You", inspired blog. DAMN YOU BOOTSY, AND YOUR FUCKIN PSYCHADELIC GLASSES!

12 Comments:

Blogger Redstallyun said...

Yeah,I feel you on that "why the fuck I gotta meet yo tired ass" shit. That baller shit IS played, and like I told my ex- "nigga I can't afford to pay for US when it's retirement time, and I can't afford to bury your ass either, so... I mean, fine if you ain't gone work for the "man"- but damn, have a legit hustle PLEASE!! Plus, any nigga "doin it" like that got all them $7 sto' slutbucket, bottom'a the barrel whores hangin on they nappy pubes- no thanks. I told my momma the other day that I gotta make sum'n pop moneywise, cause I gotta have a baby here pretty soon- with or without a man around- and I don't wanna work after I have him/her, so I'm not needin a slice- I'm needin the Velveeta factory dammit! Good post-I knew I wasn't the only decent chick out here questionin "why the FUCK!?"

9:48 AM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

MAAAAN, you couldn't be more right lol. "$7 sto' slutbucket, bottom'a the barrel whores"

why you so funny yo? lolol!

2:21 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Ummmm...I realized that I haven't commented on any of your blogs lately and..ummm...considering the topic of this one, this nikka is gonna get his ass in the wind. Be easy!!!!

-wun

4:21 PM  
Blogger BossMack said...

SADO, is you and red potnas?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

Erbodys my potna lol.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home