5.30.2006

let there be chicken!

Salutations blogheads! I must say, I'm feelin extraordinarily gangsta right now. Why? Cause its thunderstormin & lightinin, and I got a big ass tub of hot water with my feet in it, under my desk, next to these eletric wires. (gangsta, stupid..tomato..tah-mah-to)*shrugs* Normally, my feet wouldnt be in a tub of water...but seein as how I thought I HAD to be cute today, and wear my GORGEOUS STILETTOS with the Swarvoski crystals on em (thats the eye candy ya peepin, upper left) my feet on swole like Esther Rolle after a Porkchop dinner. In case you aint up on thangs...pregnant women+skinny heels=fat ass sausage toes & hamhock ankles. All in the name of Memorial day. I couldn't step out lookin unfly today, not when there'd be so many people out and about on the block. I did the typical coon thing, hit up some BBQ's and ate. Somethin' has been tuggin at the depths of my soul today though. I didn't taste ONE GOOD BIT of chicken! I'm not a big chicken person myself (and FUCK YOU, cause I'm STILL BLACK!), but I can deal with BBQ chicken. I went to 3 BBQ'S. The first chicken was too dry. How the hell do you have some ol Sahara Desert-strike-a-match-start-a-fire ass BBQ chicken?! The second, tasted like it was marinated in salt for the past 13 and a half months. Then the third looked beautiful. Gorgeous. But tasted like a heap of burnt ass metal. So I ask you, America...WHERE WAS THE GOOD DAMN CHICKEN TODAY? On another note, all day long I've been thinkin about my Childs Pops. Poor baby is sittin over there somewhere in the fuckin desert on some secret ass mission, not able to use the phone, and for what? He doesn't even know why hes in Iraq. None of the boys that go over there and come back seem to know why. It pisses me the fuck off to be blatant about the situation. Especially since its Memorial day. Another thing that makes me mad, is when I have my son, he wont even be able to come to the U.S. and see him until November. Thats some ol fuck ass shit right there too. I was raised in a Military family, and my Pops and Moms were both in the Army. They BOTH told me that they've never heard no bullshit like a man not bein able to come home to see his child bein born. I dont wanna turn this into a bitch-and-moan-blog though...so I just wanna give my thanks to anybody (livin or deceased) thats in the service and fightin for me...although I dont know what the fuck ya'll fightin for since gas is STILL just above $3.00 Swalla back youngin's.

11 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I feel you on that chicken...I can't eat everyone's chicken. Not everyone knows how to cook. But cheah...I didn't know that they wouldn't let your significant other to come home to see your child being born. That's some bullshit fo ya ass. That's so effed up on so many levels...

12:18 AM  
Anonymous gina said...

I'm with Charles...Definately effed up...Also you aughto be careful with all them scarey assed chidkens lurkin around. Out here in vitlandia, folks don't know from nothin bout 'quein some chicken..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

I think I had the SORRIEST bar-b-que luck as well- how bout only a raggedy ass burger and potato salad that was gettin crusty was what was left. Who the fuck has that ghetto juice at a fuckin bar-b-que?? You know the juice- the kind that kinda burns goin down- come in that big gallon thang- AND it was not refrigerated?? What in the sam fuck was they tryin to do? Kill a bitch? My bad-there was some other shit- black meat sticks (burnt the fuck up hot dogs)and petrified chicken bones (burnt the fuck up chicken- no meat left) and raggedy ass OUT THE MUTHAFUCKIN CAN pork n beans- not baked beans- pork 'n beans! Garbage! You'd think I'd cook myself, but nah, I don't wanna clean up after er'body, so...

1:27 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Nice shoes

1:33 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

Being in the military myself, I have seen first hand the pains of people not being able to see their children born. They don't like it but most begin to understand. Not trying to play the role of "company man", but in some services, especially the navy, some servicemembers get pregnant so they don't have to go on a six month deployment. I am not being a conspiracy theorist here either because I knew a female who told me that was her plan too and she did it. I am not saying that she didn't want a child in the first place though.

If people do that then the military has to account for them not going all of a sudden, not to mention having to send back all of the fathers of babies being born. It would be hard to monitor and plan for those things. What they try to push is for people to plan it around there deployment dates. Unfortunately that may change for some too, so what can you do? I agree that it is a unfortunate situation though, and I wish there were ways around it.

-wun

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! film editing classes

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Seo tool kit Folding pine bookcase Baseball tryouts los angeles Police mount radio subaru forester Danger adipex Paxil cr depression Behind wall blowjobs Greeting cards ecards electronic cards ecards stationery Surveillance systems maryland Abdominal cramping with evista Used ford f450 4x4 asian schoolgirls

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home