5.23.2006

i picked this outta a hat.

But yeah. Gawd damn my nails are chippin! *kicks a Nun across the street* Anyway, this just started to irk me about ohh...6.53 seconds ago, so I had to type as fast as my fingers would carry me over to blogger & post it in my lil chronicles here. Why the FUCK do people ask for your advice and do the exact opposite? It makes me feel like my advice (which is FABULISTICATASTICALLY the most DOPE and accurate advice you can receive, mind you) isn't shit. Thats like on Tv when a man asks his wife what color shirt he should wear, and hes holdin a brown one & a white one, she says white and he picks brown. Yahmsayin? I feel like I'm rambling. Point is, dont ask for my advice if you not gonna use it, you cum guzzlin belly dancin ho whore! ummm...jerk! Whew. Mothafuckas made my blood pressure rise a lil bit. OH YEAH..I'm about to go see how much they'll give me for my 94 Accord, hopefully its in the 2thou range, so I can be tourin the city doin a buck fiddy in whatever car I choose to buy from my Dad. (fucked up aint it? cant even get no deals) My daddy got more hustle than hustleman. I'll be back later.



random: "Fancy, what the hell?!"

8 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

1,2,3 BREATHE.......let it out girl good luck with the car shopping i know how brutal it can be well actually i dont....but good luck

3:41 PM  
Blogger chris said...

just let it go. advice is just what it is "advice".

8:51 PM  
Blogger Nique=Dope. said...

ACTUALLY CHRIS, you're right =/. but goddamnit, dont be askin me for no help and havin me waste critical brain cells tryna develop yo ass a plan if you aint gon use it!

9:05 PM  
Blogger jk with an E said...

nique, WORD to your mutha effin mother... ok not to your actual mother, but you get what i mean.

10:18 PM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

The thing about people is that they know what they should be doing most times. The problem is, they wonder if you know what it is they should be doing. That being said, what they should ask you is, "Do you know what I should do?",in which you then reply, "Yeah, and you are f*ckin' up!!!!"

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Camel sex toy electric hot water heater connections Iowa city laser hair removal Wheel bearing for power wheel chairs Ppc reg editer

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home