5.19.2006

Have you seen her?


I was about to go to bed, really. I just happened to turn on MTV jams & see Alicia Keys, and it reminded me of my lil cousin Jamia,and how excited she was when she met/sang with Alicia Keys.(and NO this aint no "love-you-like-a-play-cousin-cousin) Shes my blood cousin, my Dads Brother, James (who got murdered before I was even born) Is Jamia's Dads Dad. You'll probably have to read that more than once. You mighta seen her before. Shes been on damn near every show in America..(Good Mornin America, Soul Train Awards, Gospel Celebration, My Wife & Kids,Steve Harveys Big Time and she does the voice of Uniqua on The BackYardigans, Maury..etc) Anybody heard Talib Kweli's "Black Girl Pain"? She sings the hook on there, and her and my other cousin Olivia (no G-unit) are the little girls talkin in the beginnin. She also sang for president Douche Bush. But more recently shes in the movie about Fandango Fantasia Barrino's illiterate ass that came on Lifetime the other day. I'm so wack that I cant find no audio of her, so go Google Jamia Simone Nash if you're that bored. (Which you are).
Anyway the point is, she can sing. And she can sing better than alot of people who are grown with deals. I am SO FUCKIN proud of her, shes the sweetest lil thing on earth & I love her, I hadda dedicate a lil somethin somethin to her. (now she better cut the goddamned check!) =).

10 Comments:

Anonymous Gina said...

I LOVe me some BackYardigans! Tell her to send some fans the 8x10 hookup!

4:19 AM  
Blogger wun_knight said...

That's cool as hell. I can tell that you are proud of her. While I don't what the BackYardigan!, I'm sorry, I just don't, I will definitely google her.

Man, the only person famous in my family got that way for being arrested for bank robbery. Yeah, such is my life. A CNN exclusive @ 11, "Fucked up B4 Turning Forty: The Johnson Clan"

6:40 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

She's a cutie and talented? WATCH OUT NAH!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger chris said...

she's so cute. i like the backyardigans, a great cartoon.

11:50 AM  
Blogger BossMack said...

Cute, I gotta make me one of these.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

she's precious!

you should see my big overgrown ass trying to sing along with her on "black girl pain"

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home